Alligator is a research-based biotechnology company founded in 2001. The company specializes in the development of antibody-based pharmaceuticals for cancer treatment. The company is primarily active in the early phases of drug development, from the idea stage to clinical phase II trials.Alligator Bioscience in Lund is seeking for a highly motivated Clinical Trial ManagerYour expectations
Your essential tasks will be to:
- be responsible for planning and execution of clinical studies to ensure that deliverables are met in time, at a high quality and within budget
- develop relevant documents such as clinical study protocols, informed consents, study budgets etc
- take part in selection and contracting of clinical sites and CROs performing clinical study activities
- collaborate with CROs/clinical sites and have sponsor oversight of clinical study activities
- to be representing clinical in Project Teams at Alligator
We expect the ideal candidate to:
- have an academic degree in life science or healthcare, Master’s degree or higher is desirable
- have experience in managing clinical studies, preferably in Phase I-II
- have knowledge of clinical study planning, execution and reporting
- have good understanding of ICH-GCP and regulatory requirements
- be well-organized, detail-oriented and efficient with strong problem-solving skills
- be a team player with good communication and leadership skills
- be fluent in English, written and verbal
We handle screening and selection ongoing and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible, but December 8th at the latest. Please upload your CV and cover letter via the attached form. All enquiries are treated confidentially. We don´t accept applications via e-mail.
If you have questions please contact Johanna Isberg, tel +46 705 843383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!