Are you our missing puzzle piece? An automation & manufacturing wizard.
To strengthen AcouSort's Production Team and meet future challenges, we are now looking for a new team member who thrives in a smaller production environment.Are you the puzzle piece that:
- Can establish and develop our production facilities
that scale with volume including automation?
- Enjoys communication
with suppliers and contract manufacturers?
- Will manage
our workshop and product inventory?
- Ensures service and technical support
for our customers?
- Is a strong team player that participates in product development projects
for process development and transfer to production?All puzzle pieces at AcouSort are similar in that:
- We work as specialists in a cross-organizational team
. We all take on responsibility and pitch in within our various areas.
- We are naturally curious
, work diligently with focus on details and are committed to finalizing projects with strong results.
- We enjoy a strong (and at times lively) team-spirit
We look forward
to bringing our new team puzzle piece on board.What do we do?
AcouSort is an innovative MedTech startup listed on NASDAQ First North in Stockholm. We are specialized in novel microfluidic platforms for sorting or manipulating cells using ultrasound. The AcouSort team collaborates with major global Life Science companies to develop and produce OEM solutions as well as stand-alone bench-top research systems.Engineering Qualifications:
- Education:M.Sc. Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronic or equivalent
- Experience: At least 3 years' hands-on experience of high-volume manufacturing and automation control
- Knowledge of process validation & production set-up
- Language: English, oral and written, Swedish is an asset
- ...& your assets
- Manufacturing devices containing microtechnology and/or electronics
- Experience from technical documentation according to ISO13485
- Six Sigma certification
You will report to Magnus Hivert, Product development and production manager. The position as Production Engineer is a full-time position.Further information and application
For further information regarding the position, please contact Birgit O'Sullivan. Tel +45 5122 1979.Send your application with CV and relevant diplomas marked:Production Engineer - AcouSort
to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no fixed deadline, as there will be an ongoing assessment.
All enquiries and applications will of course be handled confidentially and according to GDPR-guidelines.