Cell Biology - New Technology - Customer CollaborationsAs a manager you will:
- Lead our application& support team of talented young specialists
- Drive the technical customer collaborations together with the CEO and Business Development Manager
- Improve the life of patients through next generation point-of-care diagnostics.
Do you have what it takes to lead a small and dedicated team, drive customer meetings with your technical and commercial approach – and make a meaningful impact with your skills?
- Do you enjoy taking on leadership and having influence?
- Do you prefer working amongst other talented people?
- Do you thrive in an innovative environment without bureaucracy, tedious administration and long meetings?
If so, then please read on! We would love to have you on-board the AcouSort team!AcouSort
is an innovative high-tech biomedical engineering company based in Lund. We target Life Science applications and Medical Diagnostics.Our vision
is to revolutionize automated bio-sample preparation by sorting or manipulating cells using ultrasound, thereby enabling next generation point-of-care diagnostics.We collaborate
with major global Life Science companies to develop OEM solutions as well as bench-top systems.Laboratory applications for novel cell biology instruments
This is a unique opportunity to lead the way in identifying and developing new applications of our technology platform. You will be working directly with leading scientists and R&D departments in Sweden and abroad.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Application development strategy: You and your group will be the customers' representatives in-house securing that everything we do is market driven.
- Management: You will be responsible for our team of currently three application scientists and project/product managers. In our collaboration with Lund University, we have master thesis students working in our laboratories and you will be responsible for recruiting, coordinating, motivating and supervising their work efforts.
- Scientific sales support: Your team will help drive business processes and communication with strategic partners and customers
- Hands-on application development and support: Plan, execute and evaluate internal and external cell biology tests primarily in Lund, but also at international customer sites
- Documentation includes application notes, customer presentation material, scientific papers, popular articles and press releases about discoveries and results
We are specialists working together as a strong team. We all take on responsibility and pitch in within our various areas. We are naturally curious, work diligently with focus on details and are committed to finalizing projects with strong results. We look forward to bringing our new manager on board.
You will be part of the company's management team
together with our CEO, Business Development Manager, and Productization Manager.Sharp qualifications
- Ph.D. in Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Medical Technology Bioengineering or equivalent
- Business process experience or knowledge
- Project & People management experience
- Industrial work experience in a regulated field, such as pharmaceutical, medical or in-vitro diagnostic
- Experience with cell or extracellular vesicle processing and particle separation methods is an asset.
- Familiar with bioanalytical techniques such as Flow cytometry, ELISA, mass spectrometry and GLP
- Strong Communications skills
- English, oral and written at negotiation level, Swedish is an asset
- Structured & detail-oriented especially inperforming laboratory tests
- Team-player with a knowledge sharing approach
- Service-minded approach
The job will entail some travel to customers, conferences and trade shows (max. 30-40 days per year). A driver's license is an advantage.
The position as Customer Support & Application Manager is a full-time position located in Lund.Further information and application
For further information regarding the position, please contact Birgit O'Sullivan. Tel +45 5122 1979.
Send your application with CV and relevant diplomas marked: Customer Support & Application Manager -
AcouSort to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no fixed deadline, as there will be an ongoing assessment.
All enquiries and applications will of course be handled confidentially and according to GDPR-guidelines.