From idea to Plug & Play – Microfluidics for MedTech
AcouSort is an innovative Medical Technology startup listed on the Spotlight stock market. We are specialized in novel microfluidic platforms for sorting or manipulating cells using ultrasound. The AcouSort team collaborates with major global Life Science companies to develop OEM solutions as well as stand-alone benchtop research systems.
We are now seeking a new team member with strong competencies in mechanical design and engineering.On the lookout for a Swiss knife
We don't do business with the military, but Swiss knives may be used in other fields as well. The pocket-knife is a multi-tool, and we are likewise looking for a multi-facetted person well-equipped with tools such as:
As our mechanical Swiss knife, you will be responsible for:
- Experience in transforming complex technologies to innovative and robust high-volume plug & play solutions
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration cross-functionally where you will be exposed to disciplines such as biotech, microfluidics, software, QA, etc.
- Mechanical design and development within new product development as well as continuous improvement projects. This includes innovation to the development of consumable cartridge solutions containing glass chips as well as the fluidics surrounding it.
- Develop and build prototypes and test their function
- Maintain the PDM system at AcouSort
- Design for Manufacturing
We are specialists working together as a strong team. We all take on responsibility and pitch in within our various areas. We are naturally curious, work diligently with focus on details and are committed to finalizing projects with strong results. We look forward to bringing our new team member on board.Sharp qualifications
- Mechanical Engineer (M.Sc.) or equivalent with hands-on mechanical design experience preferably within the MedTech industry
- Proficiency with CAD software (SolidWorks preferred)
- Design and manufacturing skills of fluidic and microfluidic systems are a strong asset
- Automation and Control Engineering are an asset
- Design for Six Sigma certification is an asset
- English, oral and written at negotiation level, Swedish is an asset
You will report to Productization Manager Magnus Hivert.
The position as Mechanical Design Engineer is a full-time position.Further information and application
For further information regarding the position, please contact Birgit O'Sullivan. Tel +45 5122 1979.
Send your application with CV and relevant diplomas marked: Mechanical Design Engineer - AcouSort
to email@example.com. There is no fixed deadline, as there will be an ongoing assessment.
All enquiries and applications will of course be handled confidentially and according to GDPR-guidelines.