Medical technology – Voice-of-Customer – Project Management
AcouSort is an innovative MedTech startup listed on Spotlight Stock market. We are specialized in novel microfluidic platforms for sorting or manipulating cells using ultrasound. The AcouSort team collaborates with major global Life Science companies to develop OEM solutions as well as stand-alone bench-top research systems. We are now seeking a team member with strong competencies in business development of MedTech solutions.On the lookout for a Swiss knife
We don't do business with the military, but swiss knives may be used in other fields as well. The pocket-knife is a multi-tool, and we are likewise looking for a multi-facetted person well-equipped with tools such as:
As our Swiss knife, you will be coordinating all business processes incl.:
- Experience in driving complex technologies for medical devices into strong business cases
- Knowledge sharing cross-functionally as well as being the Voice-of-Customer internally
- Project Management of multi-facetted business development projects for the global market
- New Markets, identifying, qualifying and developing markets
- Expanding Sales, Identify, plan and perform new business/sales opportunities
- Voice-of-Customer, understand customer needs and competition – and channel this information back to the AcouSort team
- Marketing initiatives, plan and perform initiatives such as e-marketing as well as organize and attend conferences, meetings and industry events
- CRM system (HubSpot)
We are specialists working together as a strong team. We all take on responsibility and pitch in within our various areas. We are naturally curious, work diligently with focus on details and are committed to finalizing projects with strong results. We look forward to bringing our new team member on board.
You will be part of the management team together with our CEO, Productization Manager and Customer Applications Manager.Sharp qualifications
- Technical/scientific background at least on master level. PhD preferred. Alternatively, commercial background with relevant technical experience
- International business development and/or strategic marketing and/or B2B technical sales experience
- Medical device or In-vitro diagnostic device sector including working with innovative products/new technologies
- English, oral and written at negotiation level, Swedish is an asset
- Personal skills include the ability to build strong collaborations, a self-driven approach and ability to manage many complex projects / tasks.
You will report to CEO Torsten Freltoft.
The position as Business Development Manager is a full-time position.Further information and application
For further information regarding the position, please contact Birgit O'Sullivan. Tel +45 5122 1979.
Send your application with CV and relevant diplomas marked: Business Development Manager - AcouSort
to email@example.com. There is no fixed deadline, as there will be an ongoing assessment.
All enquiries and applications will of course be handled confidentially and according to GDPR-guidelines.