Do you speak Serbo-croatian or Greek and want to be part of a big international company in Lund? Do you like communication and work in a team that have close cooperation with European market companies? Apply for the job today!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client looking for an Greek or Serbian speaking Sales Administration Officer to join a team and play a vital role in success for servicing and supporting an European customer base.
This is a consulting assignment which means that you will be employed by us at Academic Work but work on behalf of our customer. The assignment will initially be six months. Given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation, there are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment.Arbetsuppgifter
The responsibility of the team is to handle all the administrative tasks for the spare part orders, from initial contact with the customer, to co-ordination and follow-up of transportation to the customers destination. As a Sales Admin Officer you will be a key player in the organisation and for driving customer satisfaction in a direction that aims to increase Service, Performance & Quality.
Your main responsibility will be a front-line operator where you will be in contact with customers and market companies for part orders and inquiries where you will have close cooperation with the European market companies & internal departments You will respond to incoming orders and queries per phone and e-mail and execute order administration tasks in SAP and other internal tools & systems. You will also do tasks as:
- Follow-up on orders, service level agreements and other key measurements.
- Assure that transport to each customer is done in the right time, and at the lowest cost.
- Issue purchase orders and follow up on deliveries from suppliers
- Participate in Daily Management and other activities to constantly improve the operation
- Responsible for driving and maintaining our Quality Management System (QMS)
Vi söker dig som
- Are fluent in both speech and writing in English
- Are fluent in both speech and writing in either Serbo-croatian or Greek
- Have experience working with administration
- It will be considered an additional qualification if you have experience working with logistics
As a person you are service minded, result oriented and can easily and on a detailed level understand work instructions, work processes and administrative tools. Communication has to be pro-active, fast and accurate. You will work independently and together with others towards set goals. You have excellent communication and networking skills, customer service being your leading star. You have the ability to take initiatives and drive for changes. You are a team-player and enjoy co-operating with others to solve the work tasks in the most efficient wayOther information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Lund
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our customer is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.