Academic Work is looking for a service-minded and flexible person for the role as Revenue Accountant for our client in Lund. Qlik is a globally oriented company offering a culture with high energy, team orientation and an open climate. Being a learning organization with great emphasis on continuous development, there will be plenty of opportunities for the right person to grow professionally.Information om uppdraget
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Qlik. The assignment will be full time and extend to March 2019 with potential extension. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Revenue Accountant, your focus will be on order processing and invoicing. The job involves active participation, teamwork and collaboration to meet the business needs in an international, challenging and dynamic environment. As a Revenue Accountant, you will report to a Revenue Manager.Key responsibilities:
- Manage and drive invoicing for all our main revenue streams for both direct sales and partner channel.
- Work to constantly meet or exceed the quarterly revenue and renewal rate goals established for each business region within the region
- Work with customers, field sales representatives and other internal departments to build relationships and expedite resolution of revenue and customer maintenance issues
- Ensure compliance to Revenue recognition and SOX procedures and assist internal and external (SOX) Audit teams
- Interact with customers, colleagues and resellers as needed via telephone, email or instant message to resolve various issues pertaining to invoicing
- Work with field sales representatives and other services personnel to assist cross-sell opportunities
- Continuously contribute to the improvement of the order processing, revenue invoicing and maintenance renewal process in order to enhance the efficiency of the revenue generation system
Vi söker dig som
In order to be a candidate for this role, it is vital that you are a native or very fluent speaker of French. Additionally, you have a strong skill-set in Business English, as this is the business language across the organization.
Preferably, you have approximately two years of experience working with similar tasks focusing on accounting. A bachelor degree in finance is an advantage, as well as experience in NetSuite. Preferably, you also have experience of a shared service center environment.
You are highly organized, effective and used to be working in a high-paced environment with tight reporting deadlines. Furthermore, your capacity to prioritize daily and monthly tasks helps your way of working. You are analytical and draw your attention to details. Additionally you are a team player and always do your best to contribute to the group with a positive attitude.
Most importantly, you enjoy working in a changing environment, hence the importance of being flexible.Other information
- Start: October
- Extent of work: Full time, 5 months with potential extension
- Location: Lund
- Application: Please send in your application in English
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from xx is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more [here]((https://www.academicwork.se/vart-erbjudande-till-heltidskonsulter)