Polish Speaking and looking for new challenges within administration? We are looking for a person who wants to play a vital role regarding adminstration and customer service in a multinational company in Lund! Is that you?Information om uppdraget
We are looking for an Polish speaking Sales Administration Officer to a large packaging company in Lund. In this role you will be a part of a team who plays a vital role in success for servicing and supporting to an European customer base. The responsibility of the team is to handle all the administrative tasks for the spare part orders, from initial contact with the customer, to co-ordination and follow-up on transportation to the customers destination. You will be a key player in the organisation for driving customer satisfaction in a direction that aims to increase Service, Performance & Quality.You are offered:
- An important position in a stable and large industrial company.
- As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer here.
In this role you will be working mainly as a front-line operator but some of the work will also be as a second-line operator.You will for example:
- Be the main point of contact for customers & market companies for parts orders and inquiries.
- Respond to incoming orders and queries per phone and e-mail, utilizing a network of colleagues & external partners for support
- Execute order administration tasks in SAP and other internal tools & systems.
- Follow-up on orders, service level agreements and other key measurements.
- Issue purchase orders and follow up on deliveries from suppliers
- Preventive housekeeping of pending orders via our IT systems and reporting tools
- Participate in Daily Management and other activities to constantly improve the operation
- Responsible for driving and maintaining our Quality Management System (QMS)
Vi söker dig som
- Fluent in both English and Polish, both written and verbal
- Experience in administrative tasks
Knowledge within the logistics area and IT is an advantage but not a requirement.
As a person you are service minded, result oriented and can easily and on a detailed level understand work instructions, work processes and administrative tools. You have excellent communication and networking skills, customer service being your leading star. You are also a team-player and enjoy co-operating with others to solve the work tasks in the most efficient way.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full-time, 7 months
- Location: Lund
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.