Revenue Accountant who speaks German, French, Spanish or Italian?
Academic Work is looking for a service-minded and flexible person for the role as Revenue Accountant for our client in Lund. As part of the Qlik organization you will be working in a highly collaborative environment with a diverse group of talented people continuously improving. The team, with approximately 35 people from all over the world, is committed to ensure correct revenue recognition for the entire EMEA & APAC regions. Qlik is a globally oriented company offering a culture with high energy, team orientation and an open climate. Being a learning organization with great emphasis on continuous development, there will be plenty of opportunities for the right person to grow professionally.Information om uppdraget
The role is located in the easily accessible Lund in the southwest of Sweden. You will find the office in the north of Lund, where science and research connects with innovators and entrepreneurs.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Qlik for 6 months, with good chances of being extended.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Revenue Accountant, your focus will be on order processing and invoicing.Key responsibilities:
- Collaborate effectively with Dedicated Accounts, Credit & Collections, Finance Business Partners and Sales Operations to support internal & external customers
- Activities like invoicing, order review & processing, credit & collection and reconciliations associated to revenue recognition
- Responding to requests and queries from both internal and external customers on license and revenue related topics
Vi söker dig som
In order to be a candidate for this role, you have a strong skill-set in Business English, as this is the business language across the organization. We believe that you have experience working with order processing, invoicing and/or accounting.
- Experienced within invoicing and accounting
- Fluent in Business English
- Have additional language skills, preferably German, Italian, French or Spanish
It will be considered an additional qualification if you
* Educated in business economics and/or financial management
As a person, you are positive to challenges and have a flexible attitude, we try to hire the best person for the job. A good cultural fit is the most important attribute for this role. Qlik workplace enables a team member to employ a self-motivated, disciplined, highly responsive approach in achieving team success.Other information
- Start: January 2020
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Lund
- Application: Please send in your application in English
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Qlik is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer