Are you looking for a challenging job in an international environment? Look over here! Now, you will have a unique chance of working in an organization that is leading in its field. The European Spallation Source is looking for an ambitious, curious and team player person for the role of Software Engineer. European Spallation Source is a multi-disciplinary research centre based on the worlds most powerful neutron source. The facility will open for scientists in 2023 and enable scientific breakthrough within materials research. Does this sound interesting to you? Continue reading and send in your application!?Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client The European Spallation Sources (ESS) looking for Junior Software Engineer. This role will operate within the Integrated Control System division (ICS). ICS is an organizational unit responsible for the control systems within the ESS facility, including control systems for accelerator, target, neutron scattering systems and conventional facility. In this division, you will report to the group leader of ICS Infrastructure.
European Spallation Source (ESS) is a multi-disciplinary research centre based on the worlds most powerful neutron source. The facility will open for scientists in 2023 and enable scientific breakthrough within materials research
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at ESS. The assignment will be full time. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
We´re looking for a Junior Software Engineer to ESS Infrastructure team which is a part of the ICS division. The main focus is to design, develop, and maintain their DevOps processes consisting of several stages including plan, code, build, test, release, deploy, operate, and monitor. You will be working in a small team with skilled DevOps and Software Engineers.For example, you will:
- Responsible for mission-critical support of all applications and their infrastructure
- Design, build and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools
- Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with teams to find creative solutions.
Vi söker dig som
- An engineering degree in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken and good communication skills
- Experience working with Linux
If you have previous experiences working with DevOps that would be great, but this is not a requirement. What you need to have is a significant interest in DevOps and a willingness to develop within this area. It will be considered an additional qualification if you have previous experience working with:
We are looking for someone with a curious mind, that continuously wants to learn new technologies. You have a great interest in infrastructure and operations. Furthermore, you possess the ability to work independently in a fast-paced organization. As an easy going and self-motivated person you'll be joining a small team of committed colleagues.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full-time
- Location: Lund
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from ESS is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se