Do you want to work in an international research facility? Then this job as a Governance Office Administrator at ESS fits you perfectly! You will provide high-level administrative and organizational support within the research facility. This is a unique chance to work in a multi-disciplinary research center, which will become the worlds most powerful neutron source.Information om uppdraget
In the role of Governance Office Administrator you will become one in a team of three and work together with the administration of the Governance Office! No day is the other alike and it is therefore important that you as a person are driven and that you are a fast learner. Once the facility is ready, scientists at ESS will do research using the worlds most powerful neutron source!Arbetsuppgifter
Examples of job duties are;
- Planning, preparation, and coordination of advisory committees meetings
- Record keeping, preparation of documents and templates, update of database etc.
- Serving as point of contact for the members of the Governance bodies and ESS management enabling good communication
Vi söker dig som
To be successful within this role we believe you possess the competencies below:
- Excellent cooperation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent at taking initiatives
In this recruitment process, we attach great importance to personal qualities and also see that you as a person have a problem-solving mindset.
We are looking for you who have:
- Several years of experience from a similar role
- An appropriate academic background in a relevant field
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of working in an international organisation
- Very good oral and written English
It is meritorious if you:
- Are fluent in other languages besides English
- Have experience of working for organisations with member state representation
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a unique chance to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. We offer you a consultant contract for six months initially, to March 2023.Other information
- Start: Mid August.
- Extent: Full time, office hours.
- Place: Lund, with a possibility of up to 20% remote.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and it is our clients wish that all questions regarding the position is directed to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.