Your colleagues describe you as the high-tech, hands-on colleague with great communication skills. You are also German speaking and looking for new opportunities to develop your technical skills and grow with a multinational company with a culture dominated by the will to succeed. Axis Communications are now looking for a German speaking Technical Services Engineer to handle technical support for the Middle European (ME) region. Are you up for a challenge?Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Axis Communications looking for a German speaking Technical Service Engineer to join their technical services team of highly skilled and innovative coworkers. Axis is a global, leading company in the industry and is continuously launching innovative network products based on an open platform, delivering high value to its customers.
As a member of the Axis team you will be part of a young, dynamic and multicultural environment. You would be working with highly developed technology and a high value brand. Together with your coworkers, you would be considered a key asset in moving Axis towards the goal of being number one in their industry and giving the customers the best service.
This position is located in the city of Lund in the southern part of Sweden, and in close proximity of Malmö and Copenhagen. If you are living abroad, do not hesitate to check www.sweden.se or www.nystart.de and get a taste of the Swedish way of Life.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Axis Communications.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Technical Services Engineer, you will be providing advanced technical support to both end users as well as Axis Partners in the Middle European (ME) region in both German and English. The support function will be conducted via telephone, web portals and chat systems.
This means that besides having a technical foundation, you need to be able to take very good care of the customers, which is one of Axis main focuses!For example, you will:
- Provide advanced support through Axis Web portal and chat system to end users, resellers/partners, and distributors
- Work with a case driven system where you have the final responsibility towards the customer for concluding and closing your cases
- At a professional communication level, maintain a good dialogue with the customer throughout the resolution of a support case
- Assist primarily the sales office in your region, with both after sales and pre sales support.
- Build technical knowledge and contribute to developing the support function within the team
At your disposal you will have senior Technical Services Engineers, a team of Product Specialists and all your other technical services colleagues that are able to provide product specific assistance and general help in the role.
This position suits you who understand the importance of customer care and always strives to beat yesterday by constantly seeking new ways to improve the customer experience. Working as a technical service engineer also requires excellent communication and problem solving skills and we believe that being energetic and self-sufficient is important in order to be successful in this role.Vi söker dig som
We are looking for someone who has a passion for technology and puts great pride in taking responsibility over his or her own processes in order to provide the customer with great support.Furthermore, you have:
- An IT education/courses and experience within IT and customer support which also means you have had time to develop excellent communication skills
- A good technical foundation to stand on, including Network and Microsoft Windows OS
- Some experience in technical troubleshooting
- Speaks and writes German and English fluently
As a person, you are a problem solver with a lot of energy. Even though we think you are self-sufficient, you also understand the importance of good cooperation with coworkers as well as customers. We also see that their new team member is structured and able to prioritize and organize their work effectively.Other information
- Start: Immediately, or when possible for you
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Lund
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Axis is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!