We are looking for two new service-minded and flexible students for a part-time position as finance assistant to an international company in Lund. Our client is a dynamic company that is characterized by a multi-cultural and open-minded environment with a strong aim to always evolve. This is a unique opportunity for you to gain experience and start your career within finance.Information om uppdraget
As a part-time consultant at Academic Work, you will become a part of our consultancy network. Youre consultant manager's task is to ensure that you feel good at work but also allow you to develop and we are actively working to help you further toward exciting services both during your studies and after your degree.Arbetsuppgifter
As a finance assistant at our client, you will join a functional team of finance students that work as a supportive function to the full time employees and you will handle a wide variety of administrative tasks.
The job involves active participation, team work and cooperation to be able to meet the needs of the company in an international and fast-paced environment.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your financial knowledge in an eventful industry. You will gain valuable experience for the future and it is a head start in your future career in finance.Vi söker dig som
In order to be a candidate for this position you are a finance student with at least 2 years left on your education and have very good knowledge of English since this is the business language of the organization.
If you have former experience in administrative duties, from either previous work or training it is a merit. It is also an advantage if you have previous experience as a finance assistant or have worked with finance-related tasks.
As a person you are analytical, ambitious and have an eye for details. Additionally you are service oriented, well organized and always do your best to contribute to the group's dynamics. You enjoy having a supporting role and help your colleagues with both easier and more advanced tasks.
Since this employment mean that you will work for approximately 2 days per week, and the client are in need of extra resources especially the first and last week of the month, it is important that you are flexible in your schedule. During the summers and during Christmas, there is an increased need of assistance, and it is important that you have the ability to work full time during this periods.
- Start: September
- Extent of work: Part-time, 2 days/week and full time during the summer and during Christmas/New Years
- Working hours: 16 hours/week, you can work full day (8-17) or half day (8-12/13-17)
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* As a part-time consultant at Academic Work, you will become part of our consultant network and for each assignment have a dedicated Consultant Manager who is available throughout your employment period. The Consultant Manager is responsible to answer your questions, support your career development and ensure that you are satisfied with your assignment. We are actively working to assist you with exciting positions both during your studies and after graduation.