Academic Work is looking for a meticulous and flexible person for a summer job as Payroll Administrator at Qlik in Lund. Qlik is the world's leading provider of business intelligence software. Here you are given an opportunity to work at an innovative company where great responsibility will be a part of your everyday work. You will be working in an international environment with lots of opportunities to challenge yourself and grow. Founded in Sweden, Qlik is head quartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania and has a network of over 1500 partners across the world. Are your ready for a new challenge in an international environment?Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Qlik looking for a Payroll Administrator during the summer at their office in Lund. As a Payroll Administrator at Qlik you will be working in a team of engaged and driven coworkers. You will be a part of Qliks Shared Service Center and together with your team members manage the payroll for 20 countries. Working at Qlik gives you an opportunity to operate with colleagues from various backgrounds, cultures and nationalities
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Qlik. The assignment will be a temp job starting with part time in the month of May, followed by full time from June until mid-August. As a consultant you will have continual contact with Academic Work and your Consultant Manager throughout the time of your assignment.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Payroll Administrator, you will assist in many different tasks:
- Assist in processing monthly payroll to Qliks external payroll provider for regions in EMEA
- Help coordinate all payroll related data and guarantee accurate administration of salary and other payroll related matters
- Assist with any audits from external auditors
Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you who:
- Are studying HR or economics
- Have experience from administrative tasks
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office
(emphasis on Excel) and a high level of comfort with different software tools
* Business level English and Swedish is mandatory
As a person, you are a highly organized team player and have a good ability to prioritize. Furthermore, you are accurate, flexible and have a good eye for details. You have excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both external and internal stakeholders.
- START: Part time in May and then full time from June-middle of August
- LENGT OF THE ASSIGNMENT: 1 of May until August
- WORKING HOURS: Office hours, Part Time from May
- LOCATION: Scheelevägen, Lund
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Qlik is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is ongoing and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
- When employed at Academic Work you will have your own dedicated Consultant Manager, whos role is to answer your questions, support your career development and ensure you enjoy your place of work.
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se