Overall Job Purpose:
Provide Compliance support at the regional ITRenew facility, purposed for the receiving, processing and disposition of server rack systems and other corporate IT assets, whilst ensuring the culture and standards of the business are always upheld.
You will be responsible for monitoring and implementing local compliance within the facility, which includes conducting risk assessments, hosting safety meetings, supporting with the implementation and deliverance of compliance related training, writing process documents, creating forms, reviewing records, organising Compliance filing systems, completing checklists, supporting with regional legal and company compliance, completing audits as required, incident and accident investigation and reporting, assist with managing change within the facility and any other duties typically associated with this role or required by your manager.
ITRenew client service specifications enforce the achievement of applicable industry certifications, the Compliance Assistant will be an integral part of this process to ensure local standards are maintained in accordance with corporate policies and objectives.
Some flexibility will be expected in the role, particularly at times of audit or where local support is required as part of a specific regional project, travel may sometimes be required to provide additional support at other ITRenew EMEA locations, wherever possible international travel will be scheduled in line with regular working schedules however this may not always be achievable.Main Duties of the Job
Person Specification and Experience
- Assist with implementation company policies and regulations.
- Advising and guidance related to regional legislative requirements
- Support with the development, approval, implementation, and monitoring of ISO 9001 / 14001 / 45001 / 27001 and R2 procedures within the region
- Monitoring and delivering training
- Assist with change management
- Writing and reviewing controlled documentation procedures
- Risk assessments and Safe Systems of Work
- Local management of chemical inventory
- Internal audits and gap analysis against process, customer and compliancy requirements
- Provide support with external audits
- Facility safety representative, including safety induction, training, hosting local safety meeting and participating in cross facility safety meetings
- Contractor assessment (collecting their safety documentation, training certificates, monitoring their performance)
- Designing and completing routine inspections (facility safety checks, first aid inventory, security system checks, fire inventory etc.) and then reporting findings
- Incident reporting and investigation (collect evidence, record statements and completing follow ups)
- Attend regular internal compliance meetings
- Liaise with internal and external interested parties, third party auditing bodies, and regulatory agencies.
- 3 years´ experience in regulatory compliance, health and safety and risk, preferably with experience in the environmental and warehousing / manufacturing industry
- Some experience working with standards such as ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, R2
- Past internal/external auditing experience
- Desirable knowledge or ISO 27001 and / or security practices in the workplace
- Strong listening, critical reasoning, detail-oriented and root cause (fact-finding) skills.
- Self-driven and able to work on own initiative
- Superior problem solving, team player, and communication skills
- Ability to liaise with internal / external stakeholders at all levels
- Strong communication in Swedish and English
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Filip Johansson via 073 - 684 70 01, email@example.comWelcome with your application!Keywords
EHS Compliance Officer, Compliance, EHS, KMA, computer hardware, datacenter hardware, Luleå, ITRenew AB, Adecco