Job: Sr. Manager, Strategic Sourcing
Group/Team: Hill-Rom, Liko AB
Reports to: Executive Director & Site Leader LuleåBACKGROUNDLiko has been a part of Hill-Rom since 2008.As an expert in the field of patient transfer and lifting solutions, founded in 1979 by Swedish engineer and designer Gunnar Liljedahl, Liko's expertise is based on over 30 years in business, specialising in products for the safe lifting and transfer of patients in the healthcare environment. The Liko brand portfolio includes high quality and innovative lifts, slings, transfer aids and lift accessories.
Today, Liko is fully integrated in the Hill-Rom organization and has transformed from an entrepreneurial and product oriented company to a global company. The site in Luleå is shifting it´s focus from product to production to become even more efficient and capable to supply the global market with high quality products. To reinforce the efforts in this change, Liko is now looking to hire a Strategic Sourcing Manager to take the lead in improving and strengthening the sourcing process.
THE ROLE AS SR. MANAGER, STRATEGIC SOURCING
As Sr. Manager Strategic Sourcing you will create and manage strategic supplier partnerships to ensure continual performance expectations are met and year over year productivity targets are achieved by conducting proper supplier management techniques. You will manage two Strategic Sourcing Specialists and coach, support and coordinate them in all day-to-day work.
You are expected to act as business owner to influence the organization across and through functional and business unit levels to ensure alignment and commitment to financial targets and category strategies. The responsibility includes partnering with the key internal stakeholders to understand requirements and drive sourcing strategies to ensure quality, value-cost optimization, service performance and business growth.
The position also includes the following main responsibilities:
- Responsible for effectively managing 260 M SEK of spend by analyzing total global spend, identifying key aggregation opportunities, and creating programs to leverage spend at the highest possible level for the maximum possible impact.
- Leverage cross company sourcing initiatives and oversee the review of sourcing proposal and negotiation as well as supplier identification and selection in responsible categories.
- Keep current on category market, cost drivers and economic outlook to guide category strategy
- Manage supporting personnel in the execution of the multi-step strategic sourcing process
- Act as lead negotiator for business agreements
- Serve as sourcing leader on all integration activities relating to responsible categories
- Monitor, track and report on savings and key performance indicators for targeted category
We put strong emphasis on finding a person with experience in Strategic Sourcing with a high personal drive, result orientation and strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree required in Business, Finance, Engineering or Supply Chain. Master's in Business preferred
- International experience required
- Extensive strategic sourcing experience preferably in a global, multi-site manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated strong Operation, Finance and Strategic Planning knowledge in building category strategies
- Experience in a continuous improvement environment with a track record of achieving significant year over year results.
- Experience operating successfully in a highly matrixed environment with a high degree of organizational agility
- Experience in multicultural negotiations, contracting and supplier management activities
In this recruitment, Hill-Rom, Liko AB cooperates with Kandidathuset. For further information please contact, Sofia Fritzon by email: email@example.com
- Experience in leading large, global complex supply management solution projects