D-Flow was acquired by Badger Meter Inc. in May 2017. We have since become their ultrasound development center - UIC
(Ultrasonic Innovation Center). We focus on the development of new generations of ultrasonic flow meters based on the D-Flow technology concept. The development is being conducted together with the engineers in Milwaukee.
D-Flow's technology concept consists of a dedicated ASIC, ultrasonic transducers and technical expertise. We are located on
Gammelstadsvägen 5b, close to the city center of Luleå. In addition to offices, the state-of-the-art premises also house our production of ultrasound sensors and labs. D-Flow currently has 19 employees.
About Badger Meter Inc., "Measure What Matters" - Badger Meter is a leading marketer and manufacturer of products using flow measurement and control technologies developed both internally and with other technology companies. Its products are used to measure and control the flow of liquids in a variety of applications.
As our Int'l Regulatory Compliance Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining existing and obtaining new 3rd-party certifications of water utility and industrial meters for water, oil and gas applications in EMEA region; regulatory support of AsiaPacific region. Global certifications include but not limited to: NSF, FM, CSA, ATEX/IECEx, OIML/PED, UL, CE, WRAS, KTW, ACS, and other 3rd-party global/regional/national agencies. Works closely with regulatory agency reps/auditors to ensure new & continued and compliance to certification requirements. Prepares compliance document submittals, resolves non–compliance issues and participates in agency site audits. Provides status on cost & schedule of compliance tasks to Project Management, Engineering and Marketing.
Facilitates agency-required product compliance test activities support global Badger Meter locations, as needed.
- Facilitate compliance efforts to RoHS and REACH requirements add other European Directives.
- Align project priorities and test requirements with timely reporting of agency test results. File/maintain regulatory deliverables on electronic data location. Create file submissions; communicate with outside approval agencies for submission status. Review commercial documents, ensuring consistency of claims for regulated products. Review changes of existing products to determine need for new/revised submissions.
- Identify regulatory trends and implications for Badger Meter, Inc. from EMEA perspective.
- Assist with Project Management or Engineering Services for approval of products inside or outside of the department.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Engineering systems.
- Primary contact for regulatory audits by inside or outside agencies within EMEA & A-P regions.
- Additional projects, tasks, as assigned.
- BS Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic Engineering from ABET accredited (or equivalent) university required; MS Engineering or Engineering Management preferred.
- 10+ years new product development, product management, product engineering or product regulatory compliance related experience.
- Strong detail management, project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously desired.
- Experience with water utility, Ordinary/Hazardous Locations applications desired.
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing in English language.
- Position reports to Manager Product Regulatory Compliance, located at Badger Meter, Inc, Milwaukee, WI U.S.A.
Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled before the last application day. You are welcome to submit your application today!Om anställningen:
Lönetyp: Fast månads- vecko- eller timlönVar ligger arbetsplatsen?
Gammelstadsvägen 5 B
D-Flow Technology AB
Bifoga endast för tjänsten relevanta handlingar firstname.lastname@example.org
Ansök senast 1 november
Ange referens Int'l Regulatory Engineer
i din ansökan Ansök via mejl
Mejla din ansökan till email@example.com