As an Embedded Software Engineer you will be a part of the team in Luleå that develop SKF conditioning monitoring products. You will be involved in the whole product lifecycle - from design, implementation and production to commercial deployment and maintenance. Do you have a great interest in technology and want to work in a global organization? Read more and apply today!Information om uppdraget
SKF Connected Technologies provides a range of offers covering condition monitoring, load and rotation sensing, online systems, mobile systems, wireless systems and numerous software solutions, which are now designed specifically to enable rotation equipment performance offers and scalability. In Luleå you will be a part of an office with about 50 colleagues that are waiting for you to be a part of a company that have helped develop industries and improve everyday life since 1907.You are offered
- Work in a global organization that offers many different opportunities for professional development.
- The possibility to work in a fast paced, innovative environment with focus on the latest technology.
Read more about how an employment at SKF will support your career here.Arbetsuppgifter
You will work with software development for embedded systems and mainly work with condition monitoring for rotating products. You and your twelve colleagues in the team will work agile and you will adhere to and improve the working process.
You will for example:
- Design, implement and maintain software for embedded Linux systems.
- Contribute to and work with the overall software architecture alongside the team.
- Collaborate with hardware engineers and other software engineers to ensure software compatibility.
- Developing smart and innovative solutions to give SKF the edge on the market.
Vi söker dig som
- You have an University degree, preferable in computer science, electrical engineering or related field.
- Programming experience in C and/or C++.
- Preferable work experience, but most important an interest in embedded Linux systems.
- Manage the English language.
It is beneficial with experience from:
- Yocto, CMake, Qt, Uboot
- BLE, Wi-Fi, LTE, Mesh network
- AWS IoT, MQTT
- Device IT security
- Multicore ARM
- Digital signal processing
- Electrical measurement techniques
- Working in Agile development teams including roles as Scrum Master or Product Owner.
Since this is a long term assignment it´s a plus if you have a connection to Luleå or the northern region.
As a person you are:
- You take initiative
- Service minded
- Start: Immediately or as agreed
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Luleå
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from SKF that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.