Project Controller for a global electronics company in Ludvika
About the assignment
We are currently seeking a skilled and motivated Project Controller to join our client´s team. As part of a team of 20 colleagues, including both junior and senior members, you will play a crucial role in supporting the Senior Project Manager in all financial and commercial matters, while actively driving project performance. You will collaborate closely with the Senior Project Manager, providing support on financial aspects and offering input during negotiations on commercial issues. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing multiple service projects, conducting monthly project reviews, and following up on budget guidelines.
The position is based in Ludvika, with the potential to work from Västerås as well. Once you have a solid understanding of the role, there is a flexibility to work remotely part of the time. This is initially a 6-month assignment, with the possibility of extension.
* Provide support to the Senior Project Manager in all financial and commercial matters
* Provide support to the tender manager on financial aspects
* Manage multiple service projects
* Conduct monthly project reviews
* Monitor and follow up on project budgets
* Provide input to negotiations on commercial issues
* Provide input in local risk review process
* University degree in economics or similar
* 2-3 years of experience in controlling
* Experience within similar field
* Fluent English, both written and spoken.
* Experience in SAP is desirable but not mandatory
* Prior experience working on projects is desirable
* Excel knowledge is a plus
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Evelina Hjortskog via Evelina.Hjortskog@adecco.se
Welcome with your application!
Project Controller, Finance, Ludvika, Västerås, Adecco