ManagerKalmar keeps global trade moving. Our innovative solutions contribute to every fourth container movement in the world and help transform the future of cargo handling. We believe in collaboration, delivering on our promises and that people make the difference. Making your next move count
Service Sales and Product Management division is looking for a Manager, Pricing who will Manage parts pricing and discount strategy and policy.
You will be working closely with Frontline Sales Units, Area Sales Support, Sourcing, Purchasing, Finance, IT/IM.
The position may be located in Tampere or Ljungby and requires ability to travel.Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Periodical spare part list price implementation
- Monitor and measure spare part sales revenue and profitability development
- Measure competitor price level and competitiveness of Kalmar offering
- Identify areas of profitability improvement on area of pricing strategy, spare part prices, discounts and delivery terms in cooperation with market areas
What you'll need to succeed:
- New Price setting and daily price requests.
The ideal candidate would have leadership skills and would be result oriented and being able to meet customer expectations.Ideally you have:
- Commercial or Technical background
- Bachelor degree At least 5 years of relevant business / product experience
- Pricing methodology
- Service/Spare part business experience
- ERP skills are considered an asset
You will be part of:
- Deciding and initiating action.
Kalmar: We believe in our people as it is our people who really make the difference. We always work in close collaboration with our customers, deliver on our promises and never walk away no matter how big the challenge. We succeed because we do it together.
With us, you will have the opportunity to realise your potential and become an important member of our global team.Interested to join?
For further information please contact Reima Nurmio, Senior Manager, Pricing, by phone at by +358406737440 or by email at Reima.Nurmio@kalmarglobal.com.
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application and CV by 31.03.2019 to email@example.com