We are looking for someone who's an expert on explaining complex things in a compelling way by text. Your goal is to make sure our users understand each part of Upsales' platform from the smallest UI copy to our extensive public help-center. You will be working closely with designers, product owners, and the customer success team to ensure that every syllable meets the requirements for the perfectionist in you.What you will do
Why write for Upsales?
- Own the Tech-writing vision, best practices, and execution for building compelling and clear messaging across the Upsales platform
- Make sure everything written across the Upsales platform is consistent, up-to-date, easy to understand, and makes our users dream about new CRM features
- Assemble and manage a team of external translators to keep all of our available languages up-to-date with all the latest tech-lingo and buzzwords
- With the above, write UI copy and help-center articles revolving around helping our users achieve their goals and understand the Upsales platform.
The Tech-writer role is new at Upsales and we have grand ideas for the role, which translates into a great opportunity for a person who wants to grow professionally as a writer and be a part of an expanding team.
We are a small team with big goals and we make them happen. With a product team probably smaller than you'd think, the impact of your ideas and efforts are huge.
Upsales is making a huge transition in the way we look at UX and Customer Success and the tech-writer role is a key component to making this happen. Then there's also the possibility to work remotely or from one of our offices in Linköping or Stockholm. The world is your oyster (or at least between Stockholm and Linköping).You should have
- 3+ years of experience working in UX or Tech-writing for digital products, apps, or websites
- A native writing level for both Swedish and English
- A great understanding of design process, usability, and UX best practices
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment together with people from all types of competencies - from engineers and designers to marketeers and analysts
- Experience with product design tools is a plus, but not required (Sketch, Marvel, etc.)