As part of the expansion plan with Noctua, Rotosub is currently seeking individual to fill up the position of Electrical Engineer in the Linköping office.Electrical Engineer
- Analog design, schematics, and layout
- Digital design, schematics, and layout
- Embedded system software development
- Mobile software design
- Electronic qualification, EMC, ESD
- Failure investigation and root causes analysis of circuits.
- Reproduce and duplicate prototypes, including electromechanical parts.
- Maintenance and service of equipment, instruments, and tools.
- Design documentation.
- C, C++*
- Experience in embedded system design
- Completed vocational training as Electrical engineer is preferred.
- Experience in assembling electrical systems*.
- Experience with electronic CAD software*.
- Experience in Android Arduino, Raspberry Pi is an advantage.
- Experience in Android/IOS software development is an advantage.
This position will requirement frequent communication with team members in Austria or Asia, hence, the individual we are looking for must be fluent in English and a good team player who strives to achieve high quality results. Research and development is a very dynamic field where creative ideas flow often and fast. Therefore, willingness to learn and desire to develop one's professional knowledge further is also something that we prefer. Attention to details is a trait that we look for as well.This is an entry-level junior engineer position. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.