Cloetta is now looking to expand their Operations team with a Group Project Engineer who will be based in the Ljungsbro production site and report to the Group Project Engineer Manager.
The CAPEX division is part of the Group Technical Department (GTD) of Cloetta. Within the GTD the Group Project Engineer will work in close collaboration with the other divisions of GTD (Process engineering, E&I engineering and Maintenance management). He/she will also work in close collaboration with the local project engineering division in Ljungsbro.
The Group Project Engineer identifies, develops and executes the CAPEX projects as part of the technology roadmaps for the product categories assigned to. The Group project Engineer supports the development of engineering standards, based on best practices and lessons learned. The role will also support the development of the company 5-year CAPEX plan.Main responsibilities:
Develop and lead CAPEX projects to support Cloetta's overall strategic roadmap
Responsible for the preparation and execution of the company's CAPEX projects
Support the development of the CAPEX resourcing and procurement approved supplier list
Responsible for ensuring CAPEX projects are legally compliant
Responsible for project resource mapping including managing hired external engineers and selected suppliers.
Partnering with key equipment suppliers to implement CAPEX effectively including standardising maintenance
Procurement of spare parts in CAPEXs
Support, coaching and education of the plant Project Engineers
Depending on the size and the complexity of the project either work independently or in multi-disciplinary teamsProfile:
The ideal candidate for this position will be a generalist engineer with an analytical and a data driven mindset who is capable of engaging cross functional teams. Additionally, with excellent communication, presentation and conflict resolution skills on all organizational levels as well as an ability to gain respect and trust through situational leadership and integrity.
Further requirements to the profile:
- Master's degree in engineering or related field
- 4+ years' experience in implementing CAPEX investments (budget responsibility of +2.5m EUR) within food or process industry
- 7+ years' experience in an engineering execution role
- Ability to travel (+/- 25%)
- Strong commitment to safety with an attitude that zero incidents are possible
- Strong sense of priority
- Ability to elaborate and manage project budgets and schedules
- Can-do mindset
- Inspires others to follow and participate in the change process.
- Thorough knowledge of regulations, compliance, legal and governance requirements in relation to engineering management
- Knowledge of 2D or 3D Autodesk design software is a plus
- Understanding of PFD's and P&ID's
- High ethical and moral standards and the ability to hold others accountable
Cloetta is collaborating with Nigel Wright Group for this recruitment. We look forward to your application with an updated CV. Please include a cover letter answering why you are interested in this role and Cloetta. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process include these in your application. Please also note that the applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
Sökord: Cloetta, Group Project Engineer, Engineer, CAPEX, fmcg,