Are you a computer vision specialist, skilled in deep learning, who wants to work and grow in a great atmosphere with great colleagues and challenging pre-development tasks?
At NIRA Dynamics, we work with innovative technology to estimate road related properties for autonomous driving. We are seeing a huge interest in our solutions and need to reinforce our Vision team with additional competence. The team is responsible for developing the computer vision-based parts of our products as well as cooperating with other teams to fuse multiple sources of information into a complete product for autonomous vehicles, compliant with relevant safety standards. The team is small, working mainly with pre-development, so you will be able to develop in many different areas and have direct contact with our customers.This is what you will do:
- Design and implement computer vision algorithms to estimate road properties and weather conditions.
- Use this information to create vehicle functions and map layers guiding autonomous cars in various environments.
- Develop our product from pre-development phase to series production.
- Evaluate new ideas and build proof of concepts that enables the future of safe and efficient transportation.
To find out more about our company and all the great aspects of being a part of NIRA, take a look at our Culture Book and visit our company website, LinkedIn and Facebook.
So, who are you? We think you bring experience within some of the following fields:
- Machine learning model development and training.
- Computer vision algorithms and methods.
- Deep learning and convolutional neural networks using frameworks like PyTorch, Caffe or TensorFlow.
- Programming in C, C++, Python or Matlab.
- Data-parallel programming, for example using CUDA.
- Automotive electronical architecture and standards, like AUTOSAR, Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English.
- You have a driving license.
You are a real team player that knows the importance of listening, asking for help, support your collegues and interact with the team's best in mind.
We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, personalities and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better customer experience. We encourage everyone to come and be a part of our team.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, we highly recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible.