We are looking for a skilled Full Stack Developer that will join an autonomous team. Together we simplify our users everyday work life by providing great products and a first class user experience.Who are you?
You are passionate about how technology can help improve processes and work life for users. Taking responsibility in reaching your own and the team's objectives is something that you do with a strong drive. Your communication skills help you to articulate your problems and explain technical complex solutions to external stakeholders.Tasks and Responsibilities
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be working in a growing distributed team of developers, Product manager and UX-designer. The team development works autonomously and has daily stand-up meetings and retrospectives together with the Tech Manager to whom you will be reporting.
You will work with both frontend and backend, APIs unit & integration tests as well as devops and releases. The whole team is responsible for managing the backlog and making sure that we build things that our customers need.
- Experience as software developer as a Fullstack developer or has the ambition to go from Backend to Fullstack.
- Writing Unit tests and automation tests
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture and Distributed system principles
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent or corresponding experience from the industry
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Queueing system experience (Kafka, RabbitMQ, MSMQ etc.)
- Experience working in an autonomous team in an agile environment
- Experience with search engines (Elasticsearch)
- Experience with eTendering and the procurement area
- Knowledge of CI/CD and Devops
According to agreementExtent:
Full time, PermanentLocation: LinköpingDeadline30.04.2021.
However, do not wait to submit your application - we will read applications and talk to potential candidates as we receive them.
What we offer?
Mercell continuously provides great opportunities for growth within the organization. You will have a good opportunity to shape your role and determine your priorities. We look at what you deliver, not how you work or how many hours you spend on each task.
The Mercell core values - Growth, Curiosity, Courage and Trust - serve as a foundation for the decisions we make, how we drive our business and how we interact with our colleagues, customers and others. But they also serve as the basis for the opportunities that Mercell provides for its employees to develop and thrive in their field of work.
We also offer competitive salary and benefits (pension and insurance), flexible work hours, home office and modern offices.
Mercell is in a very exciting period and you will play an important role to enable our future development. If you are interested in building a career with a fast-growing and well-funded software company with ambitious plans, then you might be the person we are looking for! Growth | Curiosity | Courage | Trust Now you know us, and we hope to get to know you and look forward to receiving your application!Questions for this position?
Contact Tech Managers, Albin Saks or Kristofer Severinson