ValueOne AB are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas; interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure and competence.On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Procurement Engineering Professional. The assignment is for a period of 10 months at a company located in Finspång.
As a Procurement Engineer you will be working in a cross-functional development team representing the Supply Chain organization. You will ensure that the development team at our customer have access to supplier’s know-how, capacity and capabilities and that this is always considered in for, instance NPI and product improve projects. With other procurement functions and collaboration with suppliers you will be developing reliable Supply Chains and implement strategies.
You are pro-actively searching for cost-out potential by application of Global Value Sourcing or design-to-cost measures. During the project you ensure the implementation of the supply chain strategy as well as the implementation of identified design-to-cost measures. You support the involvement of the supplier by facilitating and organizing workshops / product conventions / supplier concept competitions.Main tasks
Experience and competence
- Pro-actively search for cost-out potential by application of Global Value Sourcing or design-to-cost measures
- Ensure the implementation of the supply chain strategy and i identified design-to-cost measures
- Ensure involvement of suppliers in product development projects by facilitating and organizing workshops, product conventions or supplier concept competitions
- Act as key contact for Engineering and Manufacturing in the Procurement organization
- Together with other procurement functions, develop and execute on procurement strategies within assigned project
- Coordinate and drives Procurement activities to reach target costs, lead time, and Capacity requirements
- Ensure reporting of project progress to Procurement management
As a Procurement Engineering Professional, are you will be working with different departments. It is preferable that you have at least 5 years experience of product development, cost analysis and/ or strategic procurement and a degree in Business Administration or Engineering. The role requires Project management experience and you need to have strong analytical, problem-solving skills as well as communication and networking capabilities. The right person must be a fast learner, flexible, positive and driven. You understand manufacturing technologies as e.g. casting / welding / forging and you have the ability to manage different complex projects at the same time. You must be fluent in both spoken and written English and Swedish.Application
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible, but not later than 25 June 2019. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 with any questions regarding the listed position.
Sökord: logistik upphandling inköp strategisk taktisk operativ inköpare upphandlare logistiker procurement sourcing purchasing supply chain logistic commodity category strategic tactic operational buyer purchaser manager planner demand fmcg