Are you interested in functional safety? Do you have a passion for technology and want to contribute to Veonners vision saving more lives? Do you have an understanding of systems? If your answer is yes, you should apply to this position! This is a great opportunity for you to be educated and trained to become an expert on functional safety.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is looking for a functional safety assistant to our client Veoneer. One of the most important departments at Veoneer, Active Safety, now needs to strengthen one of their teams with one more person who will learn to specialize in functional safety. Your job will be to ensure the safety in Veoneers camera products by learning to develop safety architectures, plans and follow up and coordinate the safety work. Veoneers ambition is that you will be trained to become a functional safety manager in a few years. This is a unique opportunity for a junior talent to grow and learn more about Veoneers safety work to become an expert in functional safety.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Veoneer is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
This job is a staffing position, which means that you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at Veoneer. The intention from Veoneer is that they will offer you a permanent employment, given that all parts are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
As a functional safety assistant you will learn to perform safety management activities according to relevant standards during all project phases (concept, product development, production). Your first six months will include training and education to learn Veoneer's processes. First you will learn the ISO26262 standard which means you will be an expert in functional safety on a higher level. You will participate in meetings to learn more about the process and how the technical requirements can be adapted to meet the safety standard. You will have a great support from your team to learn how they work with this area.
Today this department consists of six functional safety managers and the plan is that you will become one of them when you have received enough experience.
As a functional safety assistant you will be trained to:
- Analyze impact of ISO26262 releases for Vision Platform and contribute to Functional Safety Culture across Veonner departments
- Develop safety architectures and safety plans to ensure compliance with ISO26262
- Learn to lead and coordinate creation of functional safety documentation according ISO26262
- Cascade safety requirements to the systems, subsystems, and component levels in product portfolio
- Collaborate with project managers, development team and customers on Functional Safety
- Conduct reviews with product teams to ensure functional safety standards are being met throughout product development cycles
This position suits you who are interested in functional safety and system development. You are eager to learn more about safety and how Veoneer works with it. Veoneer are ready to invest time and resources ensuring that you will become an expert.Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you who..
- have an electrical engineering degree or similar education. Either you recently received your degree or you have a few years of experience. It is highly valued if you have a Ph.D, but it is not a requirement
- have a big interest in functional safety
- have a deeper understanding of systems
- have the ability to communicate in Swedish and English, both in speech and writing, as it is a requirement for this position
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have experience from a similar role or have experience from functional safety.
As a person, you are analytical. You analyze and break down problems into its component parts. You can see context and prioritize the right issues. You are also a structured person which means you plan, organize and prioritize your work effectively. It is also important that you are communicative in both written and spoken English. This means you feel comfortable presenting your work to a group and you are careful to ensure that the receiver has understood the message correctly.
Since you will receive training and education to attain the knowledge you need to perform your work we highly value your personal attributes and your interest in technology and functional safety.Övrig information
- START: As agreed
- WORK EXTENT: Full time
- LOCATION: Linköping
- To apply for the job click on Apply below. We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are ongoing screening and contacting candidates so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. Please notice that the advert can be removed before eventual last dates on our external advertising pages. When the advert is being removed its either due to that the processes is finished or because we have many qualified applications and are continuing in the selection/interview phase.
Our registration process is in Swedish which is not required for this position. If you are not able to read/understand our registration process, send your application to the mail address mentioned above.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our website www.academicwork.se.
When employed at Academic Work you will have your own dedicated Consultant Manager, whos role is to answer your questions, support your career development and ensure you enjoy your place of work.