Would you like to investigate the detailed processes of a high-tech company? Do you have a natural ability for finding faults and their corresponding improvements? Great! UMS Skeldar is looking for a quality engineer to their site in Linköping, Sweden. An expanding company in a growing market will surely open many doors for the curious and fearless. At UMS Skeldar you will work with ground breaking technology that really makes a difference, take your shot and dare to develop yourself outside the boundaries!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client UMS Skeldar looking for a quality engineer positioned in Linköping. In this position you will work closely to the quality manager located in Switzerland. This is the perfect step for a junior engineer that is ready to take on new opportunities.
UMS Skeldar is a joint venture between UMS Aero AG and Saab AB founded 2016. The company has specialized on all activities in the development chain behind UAV:s and RPAS. The products are adapted to civilian as well as military use, and new application areas are continuously found. As a quality engineer at UMS Skeldar in Sweden you will have responsibility for the development and integration projects for all avionics and electrical systems. You will get insight in the whole process, from prototypes to the final delivery, and thus see how your work perfects the product. The products, as well as the work processes, often change in a company where innovation is deeply rooted. For a peek at the V-200 Skeldar, checkout the video below or visit the website here.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at UMS Skeldar. The assignment will be full time with a first period of 6 months, with the possibility of extension and recruitment to UMS Skeldar given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
As a quality engineer, you will work in all production areas to ensure internal/external components, processes and finished products meet internal and external requirements. This is a very important position, you will be doing quality inspections and intermediate checks during all production and manufacturing steps on UMS products and components. A big part of your daily work includes communication and support with production work preparation and planning activities, securing incoming goods and first article inspection. You will also be responsible to facilitate continual improvement activities based on these assessments.
When you feel more comfortable in your new position you will develop Test Inspection and Acceptance Test Plans (ATP), write test and inspection instructions as well as Test, Inspection and Acceptance Test Reports (ATR).
You will also:
- Do checking and interpretation to the translation of Design Data into Production Data
- Be an integrated part of the Fault Management System (internal and suppliers)
- Develop, apply, revise, control and maintain quality standards for the production, inspection, delivery and servicing of products
The position suits an engineer who is looking for development in the aeronautics industry at an innovative and expanding company. You thrive in a work place with high ambition, change prone environments and a strong team spirit, where you will constantly challenge yourself and drive your work forward. We give you the opportunity to realize this at UMS Skeldar.Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you who
- Has a university degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, industrial engineering, engineering technology or similar.
- Has work experience in manufacturing at a relevant position, preferably in quality assurance.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles, ergonomic principles, and classic industrial engineering principles.
- Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including e-mail, Microsoft Office software, and technical drawings.
- Has a Swedish citizenship.
As a person, you have a self-driven attitude for problem solving and continuous improvement. You take responsibility for you work and make sure it is carried out with a high regard for details. In addition to this, we want you to be cooperative and communicate well with others. Because of the change prone environment, it is also very important that you are flexible. We will focus especially on your personal traits.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible, with respect to notice
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Linköping, Sweden
- Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation. Therefore, in order to proceed in this particular process, you must have a Swedish citizenship.
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from UMS Skeldar is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:recruitmentlin @academicwork.se) and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se