Are you a system developer with a big interest in network who wants to challenge yourself in a position with great career opportunities? Are you also interested in having the possibility to affect your work hands on? Do you admire the culture of companies like Google, Spotify and Apple and find yourself thinking I also want to have fun like that at work? Let me introduce you to Netadmin Systems a small company with big ambitions! Here you have the opportunity to take the next step in your developer career in a team with great competence within a successful company. Dont miss out on this opportunity apply today!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Netadmin System looking for a system developer. Netadmin is a small, expanding and successful company within the business of fiber networks. Their software solution is currently helping over 75 customers worldwide enabling painless growth of and transition to fiber network.
In this role you will work effectively with maintenance and development of fiber network. You will become a part of a tight team of developers and solution architects with long experience within this field. The culture at Netadmin is open and playfull and many of the employees have been within the company for many years. This is probably thanks to the close cohesion among colleagues, but also the great possibility for personal and professional growth that the company offers. For the right person there are opportunities to take an even greater responsibility for different client project or in the future take the next step towards solution architecture.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Netadmin Systems. The assignment will be full time and initially begin with a 6 month period. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, or even be offered a position directly at Netadmin, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
As a system developer at Netadmin you will take part and work with all the stages of the development process from beginning to end. You, along with your team, are responsible for the development of applications and APIs along with de development of different projects and custom-made solution to both national and international customers. Your work will involve both implementing and integrating the solutions as well as developing and upgrading it when needed. You will also take part in keeping the Netadmin product up to date with the market by researching and evaluating new techniques and tools.Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you who...
- Have a degree within Data/IT
- Have strong programming skills in at least one object-oriented language, preferably C#
- Are interested in working mostly with backend-development and have previous experience in .NET
- Have strong language skills in english, both spoken and written
It will be considered an additional qualification if you
- Have knowledge or experience within network
- Previously have worked with building automatic tests or technical documentation
As a person, you have the ability to make your own decisions and take initiative to move your work forward. You also take complete responsibility for your own and the teams work and goals. Since contact with different customers is a big part of the role we also want you to have great communication skills and act in an outgoing manner in a professional context.Other information
- Start: As agreed upon
- Work extent: Full time, Office hours
- Location: Linköping, Mjärdevi
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from xx is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more [here]((https://www.academicwork.se/vart-erbjudande-till-heltidskonsulter)