Are you a person interested in automated performance testing and scaling? Do you like to take responsibility, to have varied duties and want to be able to shape a whole new role according to your skills and interests? Metrima is looking for you who wants to help them take the next step and make their solution handle 10 million simultaneous devices, are you in?Information om uppdraget
Metrima is the leading independent AMR solutions provider in Sweden. They supply customers with mission-critical products that enable them to get an accurate picture of the state of their distribution grid. AMR, or smart-metering, is a tool with which energy suppliers can help society become more efficient with resources. Their customers are energy companies that supply people with utilities such as electricity, district heat, and water. The systems are currently in use with close to one million devices in Sweden. They aim to increase the number of devices substantially.
At Metrima you will be part of a team of 15 colleagues with different roles and specializations. Metrima advocates an open and flexible environment where ideas and suggestions are encouraged and appreciated.Arbetsuppgifter
We are looking for a person who can take responsibility for finding bottlenecks and helping to develop solutions to remove them. Your task is to extend our existing automated testing framework to include more devices, more tests and more functionality.You will write tools that simulates everything from user interaction to actual hardware devices. You have a structured, repeatable approach to problem solving, and have a desire to do things well, but to only do them once. You will be able to observe the deployment of your solutions in active production. You work with creative testing to quality assure the company's products and build automated tests in Python.
You will be involved in all aspects of the system - from requirements specification, development, and customer services. No day will be like the other. Since this role is completely new at Metrima, the above is only examples of tasks you may be performing, but if you have expertise in other areas, the role can be formed to include those as well. To enjoy your role, you should be an accurate problem solver to ensure quality and at the same time be very self-motivated to push the tests forward.Vi söker dig som
- MSc in a related field - Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar.
- Experience in working with load-testing and scaling.
- Being able to communicate fluently in English.
As a person, you are self-motivated, you are careful and look forward to following up your work to ensure the quality of your work. We also see that you break down problems, analyze them and work to find the most effective and long-term solution.Additional information
- Start: As soon as possible.
- Work extent: Full-time, part-time possible.
- The job will initially require you to work in Linköping. More flexible solutions are possible after the initial start-up period.
- Contact information: Anna Johansson
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.