ESP Global Services are currently recruiting an IT Support Engineer to join their team. You will based on the customer site, a well-known household brand within the automotive industry, in Linköping. Read more below and apply for the position today!Information om uppdraget
ESP is a managed service provider for IT support and infrastructure solutions where they support clients, worldwide, 24/7. Working as the IT Support Engineer you will provide on-site IT support and will provide and maintain continuity of service for all desktop devices (hardware, software and connectivity) for the customer and will resolve any technical issues that may occur within contractual agreements.
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and increasing their existing knowledge, whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
ESP's wish is that all e-mails or calls regarding the position are handled by Academic Work, whom are managing the recruitment process. You will be employed on a fixed contract by ESP, and will be working long-term on the customer site.Arbetsuppgifter
A snapshot of what you will be doing:
- Respond to customer incidents and service requests and manage through to a successful resolution
- Deliver desk-side support services to the customer
- Deliver hard and soft break fix services for laptops and desktops across the site
- Provide standard and approved hardware and software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and maintenance on Desktop Devices for their entire lifecycle (including the remote management of Desktop Devices using appropriate tools).
- Support, manage and maintain the configuration and installation of the Desktop, including patch updates and hardware replacements.
Vi söker dig som
- At least 1-3 years experience of working onsite providing IT / Desktop Support
- Good knowledge of current Microsoft Windows Desktop software & Operating Systems
- Understanding of network protocols, server hardware and configurations
- Good understanding of mobile devices such as iPads, iPhones and Android phones
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - must be Swedish native speaker and English speaker (B2 minimum)
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt to any new change or situation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Driving licence (B) is required
- Please note that we will only be accepting applications that are written in English
- Start: as soon as possible. We are looking for candidates who are available for work on the 1st of March or 5th of April.
- Working hours: This role will be working a 9-hour day (including 1 hour for lunch) in a Monday - Friday 8am-5pm service window.
- Salary level: ESP offers a salary up to 300,000 SK per annum depending on candidate experience + pension + 25 days holiday.
* We adopt ongoing selection processes and therefore, we may move on to the screening and interview stages whilst the advert is still active. Please make sure to apply for the position as soon as possible.