ESP Global Services are currently recruiting an IT Field Support Team Lead to join their team based in Linköping. You will be based on the customer site, a well-known household brand within the automotive industry, in Linköping. Read more below and apply for the position today!Information om uppdraget
ESP is a managed service provider for IT support and infrastructure solutions where they support clients, worldwide, 24/7. Working as the IT Support Team Lead, youll manage a team of Desktop Support Engineers across multiple sites.
We are looking for people who are passionate about leadership, technology and increasing their existing knowledge, whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
ESP's wish is that all e-mails or calls regarding the position are handled by Academic Work, whom are managing the recruitment process. You will be employed on a fixed contract by ESP, and will be working long-term on the customer site.Arbetsuppgifter
Snapshot of what you will be doing:
- Management of the Desktop Support Engineers including setting and managing objectives and managing holiday requests
- Respond to allocated customer incidents (hardware, software and connectivity) and service requests and manage through to a successful resolution within agreed service levels
- Deliver desk-side support services to the customer in line with agreed project timescales and service levels
- Deliver hard and soft break fix services for laptops and desktops across the customer site portfolio
- Lead teams of contractors for network/server/storage infrastructure projects.
- Ensure that all customer escalations are successfully resolved and ensure that key stakeholders are kept updated with progress in a timely manner
- Provide standard and approved hardware and software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and maintenance on Desktop Devices for their entire lifecycle (including the remote management of Desktop Devices using appropriate tools).
- Support, manage and maintain the configuration and installation of the Desktop, including patch updates and hardware replacements.
Vi söker dig som
- Strong background of proven success in IT field services required.
- 5-10 years experience in this field
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven problem-solving attitude and ability
- Good interpersonal / customer facing skills
- ITIL Foundations, Industry standard technical certifications, such as A+, and Project Management certification preferred.
- Participating in an on-call shift is also part of the job.
- Some travel is required to help other sites and attend calls at customer locations
- Start: as soon as possible. We are looking for candidates who are available for work on the 1st of March or 5th of April.
- Working hours: This role will be working a 9-hour day (including 1 hour for lunch) in a Monday - Friday 8am-5pm service window.
- Salary level: ESP offers a salary up to 375,000 SEK per annum depending on candidate experience + pension + 25 days holiday.
* We adopt ongoing selection processes and therefore, we may move on to the screening and interview stages whilst the advert is still active. Please make sure to apply for the position as soon as possible.