Is AI your greatest interest? Do you want to work with the future as a platform while making a difference and contributing to community-level improvement? ContextVision gives you the opportunity to live your interest fully! Here you are expected to come up with new ideas, create prototypes and smart algorithms. Your natural curiosity is your strength, since you are already have read a lot about the area. We simply believe that your interest makes you an AI nerd of rank and that your goal in the long term is to call yourself an AI expert.
What can you contribute with? Submit your application and we will see!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is looking for a prospective AI expert at the AI-lab team at ContextVision in Linköping.
When you step into the office, you face the smell of something new in several ways. The newly renovated rooms are bright and modern, surrounded by glass walls and carpets in red, gray and turf. A comfortable environment that provides high level concentration. Beside hard work they also have a lot of fun and activities. What about paybeer, philosopher luncheons, board game nights or climbing? Your common interest can bring you into interesting and exciting discussions late into the nights. Together with the other two AI experts in the team you will develop techniques that helps doctors to interpret medical images, which is a crucial reason for better diagnosis and treatment. The product portfolio is state-of-the-art and includes image enhancement software for 2D / 3D / 4D Ultrasound, MRI, X-ray and mammography.
Community, interest and freedom are key words in the team and they love challenges!
This is a consultancy assignment. You will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at ContextVision. The assignment will be full time part and extend 6 months ahead. There are good opportunities for overcrowding or renewal of the assignment, provided that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
As an AI expert, you will work with preliminary studies in medical technology research. You belong to the team called AI-lab and work mainly with Deep Learning and Machine Learning. When the team gets a task or a problem from a customer it's your task to come up with new ideas and then find solutions that may never have been discovered before. To achieve this, you create prototypes and test different solutions, which are then handed over to the R&D team for deeper development. Your work process must be documented and your progress can result in a research article that you may write. You work independently and you are used to searching essential information yourself. After a while there are also opportunities to manage different types of projects. For example, you will be able to:
- Building technology demos, prototypes and frameworks in AI
- Create and document coding guidelines for AI "Experiment"
- Design, implement and evaluate algorithms or contribute new innovative ideas that can be tested.
- Periodically, you are also very customer-oriented
- Review research articles in the area
This job suits you who want to work with your greatest interest, with other like-minded people who will help you develop. This team has big dreams and so do you!Vi söker dig som
You have a graduate of computer science or similar. Have you researched further it is even more beneficial! A bachelors degree may suffice if combined with experience, and you must be able to show several projects of your own. We also believe that you:
- Have good programming skills in Python and C ++. You are obviously aware of Linux.
- Have good knowledge of English in speech and writing.
- Have professional experience with projects within AI and can showcase something you have done in the field.
It is seen as a merit if you:
- Have knowledge in Swedish in spoken and written terms
- Have research experience and habits to read articles.
We attach great importance to the personal qualities for this job. As a person you are responsible and have high ambitions. You are looking for information independently and can work without detailed directives. Your sense of solving problems in combination with a large amount of curiosity is your strength and we know that your greatest interest is AI!Övrig information
- Start: Immediately, considering the notice period
- Scope: Full-time, 6 months with good opportunities for extension or overcrowding
- Location: Linköping
- This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work. All calls and mail related to the job are referred to Academic Work.
- Search the job by clicking Apply below. We review the selection continuously and the advertisement can be closed down before the job is added if we have passed the selection and interview phase.
- We do not accept applications via mail but if you have specific questions about the job, they will be answered firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours. Type the ad title in the header and copy the link to the ad in your mail. For general considerations about your application / our recruitment process, we are often available in the chat here on the web during weekdays, so please feel free to contact us!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant to those studying at college / university or for those who are at the beginning of their career. With us, you can work as a consultant on behalf of any of our customers, get employed directly from a customer company through our recruitment business or start working internally at one of our Academic Work offices. Read more at [www.academicwork.se.] (Http://www.academicwork.se).