At this stage, we are hiring a Program manager level I to be able to continue our growth and develop our business! We hope you take this opportunity to contribute with your project management skills and administrative skills to develop and follow up our projects to meet the customer expectations.
You will work together with a collaborative team from both Business Unit and Operations. A team combined with a good mix of employees due to experiences/competences from this industry or related fields, age, employment time and ethnical background.
This is a program leadership role that is responsible for all aspects of launch. This role is responsible to drive AQP and manage the supporting functional teams to deliver flawless launches. All costs and timing management and product change control will be managed by this person. This role is also responsible for the performance and development of standard work procedures within the Program Launch Department. In this role you'll report directly to the Platform Launch Manager. This position will be responsible for multiple concurrent program launches.Other Responsibilities
- Maintaining and drive action plans to close open customer and program specific issues. Use of standard open issues tracking.
- Supporting Sales staff in screening and cost gathering efforts.
- Maintaining accurate records of all product/process changes and their impact to cost
- Supporting Cross functional team development via succession planning and annual review process.
- Maintaining contact with all supporting department to ensure high levels of program communication and deliverables are being met.
- Willingness to elevate roadblocks to ensure timely resolution.
We are looking for an individual with good project management skills, the ability to deliver successful services or projects throughout the chain. This person has a high knowledge in customer systems and experience within managing customer relationships. An important part of the role is the ability to lead individuals in a matrix organization across all disciples.
It is important that you are self-directed with a high degree of self-motivation. You've got the ability to prioritize and manage time while juggling multiple programs.
Desirable (Skills, Knowledge and Behaviors)
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of launch process and critical path management.
- Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) and Program Management software.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Valid drivers license
Employeeship within TI Automotive Lidköping means that you are self-driven, collaborative and communicative and take responsibility for your own assignment. By doing that as well as taking initiatives, follow decisions taken and sharing both ideas and competence within the team, you will contribute to the success and development of our business.