Candela's ultimate purpose is to speed up the transition to fossil fuel-free lakes and oceans. We strive to re-think efficiency in marine transportation to radically push the performance boundaries of electric boats and ships.
By combining sensors, computers and advanced submerged hydrofoils, our electric craft fly above the water, reaching speeds and range previously attained only by fossil fuel powerboats.
After launching Candela C-7, Europe's currently best-selling electric boat, we just launched Candela C-8, the first electric boat intended for high volume production. We are also venturing into public transport with the revolutionary foiling P-30 ferry, built for the city of Stockholm.You will:
- Work in the electrical workshop with pre-assembly of in-house designed electrical components.
- Work in the boats with installation of electrical components and cables.
- Become a master of the complete electrical system belonging to the most advanced serial produced leisure boats today containing in-house designed electronics, high-voltage drive-train, and a various flight control sensors.
Who are you?
- Drive continuous improvement activities in quality, cycle times, cost reduction and process improvement.
You have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to stay thorough and focused by being organized and well structured. You enjoy interacting with people with a wide range of backgrounds and experience and have the ability to motivate and achieve results through others. And most importantly, you think the products we are developing and producing are really cool.
To be successful in the role:
- You have experience and knowledge in working with a wide range of electrical systems.
- You are used to using and understanding electrical schematics.
- You have experience or at least a strong interest in EV systems
- Experience of working with 400+ voltage systems.
It is a bonus if you have:
- Experience of working with CAN Buss NMEA 2000.
Join a stellar team
- Experience from working in the boating industry.
By bringing together some of the world's brightest researchers and engineers, we are pushing the boundaries of marine transportation. We take great pride in building engagement within our teams. We laugh a lot and have fun at work but take what we do and our mission seriously. Our internal motto is "with a revolutionary spirit and kindness", which translates into an open and honest work environment – work is hard but fun. We support each other and prioritize team efforts over individual prestige.Start date:
As soon as possibleScope:
At our production facility in Rotebro, Sollentuna. We also have a production facility in Gåshaga, Lidinngö. You need to be prepared to work from both facilities.Form of employment:
Permanent employment, 6 months trial periodApplication
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English shortly. Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!