Great to have you here!You are one step closer to a new possible journey, let us tell you why...
...We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a team environment and possesses professionalism, integrity, and strong communication skills. This highly visible position will offer the right candidate a unique opportunity to use their analytical and creative talents to assist in growing our global business.The Role:
You will be working with the sales department to develop collateral, ads, social media posts, blog, targeted email campaigns and other marketing materials. An emphasis on developing insights into market conditions and directions, customer and competitor research, and data analytics to improve our web site and social interactions and drive content creation.
You will track digital analytics for the website and social media - and continue to strategize improvements as needed. You will also aid in design and implementation of business intelligence reports. Manage and execute Stellana's website development and improvements in collaboration with sales management. This position reports directly to the Director of Global Sales and Marketing and will interface on a regular basis the with the global sales management staff and sales team to drive our marketing strategic initiatives.
To be successful you need to have excellent skills in the English language both in writing and verbal. You are comfortable and have the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner. Since you will be working with the different sites around the world some travel maybe required.Essential qualifications:
If you think that you will do great in this role, convince us. We're open minded! The process will have ongoing interviews and calls so don't wait, apply today!In this recruitment, Stellana collaborates with FSK Group AB. Responsible recruiter is Ludwig Bengtsson and if you have any questions feel free to contact me at tel: 070 873 92 43 or Ludwig@fskgroup.seApply as soon as possible at www.fskgroup.seHave an amazing day!
- University Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 2-3 years of combined work experience in marketing, business intelligence, analytics, or a similar business function.
- Exceptional English language skills in writing and speaking, demonstrated experience generating articles and case studies with a focus on driving the strategic marketing plan forward.
- Initiate and building marketing campaigns to target potential customers for each division including but no limited to social media and email marketing.
- Experience with web-based applications and knowledge of website analytics.
- Proficiency and experience working within the Adobe Suite - especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Video editing skills in Premiere Pro. You will be the one creating the content and "final touches".
- Gather market intelligence information through research and analysis of various internal and external sources.