At SWEP, we believe our future rest on giving more energy than we take – to our planet and to our people.As the world´s leading supplier of efficient heat transfer technology, we are driving the conversion to sustainable energy usage in heat transfer. We are dedicated to constantly creating more from less energy, material, and space.
For us at SWEP, it's more than just a job; it´s a commitment to making a difference and an impact by finding new ways to make energy last longer – globally and locally. We are striving for record-breaking growth and are looking for individuals who think like entrepreneurs, have an open mind, care about the environment, and want to inspire and be inspired.Come and join us!What you will be doing
As Digital Channel Manager you will facilitate SWEP's online presence and dialogue, making sure it delivers a great experience of our brand, products, and services to our target audiences. You will manage the content, structure and functionality of SWEP's global website and on our social media channels.
As Digital Channel Manager you will facilitate SWEP's online presence creating a seamless experience and flow between global resources and locally adapted content, connecting to social media activities and other digital platforms that serve our key audiences globally.
You will be the digital wizard of Global marketing communications, which is part of the Global Sales & Marketing team. Our team is a great bunch of non-prestigious people who value collaboration and finding new ideas for building the future. You will have a technical counterpart owning the CMS system along with other online communication tools in the Digitalization team. Together we all strive to develop world-class online experiences for our customers and other stakeholders.Global website
- Content management and publishing incl. structure and functionality securing high-quality experience to target audiences.
- Optimizing landing pages and driving SEO best practices.
- Monitoring, user analytics and insights to propose site and content improvements.
- Follow trends, industry best practice incl. competitors' online presence.
- Propose new functionality and tools that can improve simplicity and user-friendliness.
- Manage SWEP's core social media channels across all business and corporate areas.
- Own the social media plan and editorial calendar aligning with the overall communication strategy.
- Monitoring results of organic flow and paid activities.
- Curating content and advising to repurpose and reuse for omni-channel use.
- Internal coordination of experts to align and upkeep the external dialogue.
- Social media guidelines and policies for internal stakeholders.
We are looking for a person with an education in marketing, media or communication with 5 years of working experience in a similar position and preferably in an international context.
- Experienced CMS user and facilitator of social media channels.
- Skilled in writing, packaging and curating content for various digital channels and purposes.
- Excellent communication skills in English – writing and speaking.
- Understanding of SEO/SEM tactics
- Technical understanding to discuss improvements with the Digitalization team (IT).
Who you are
- Familiar with marketing automation processes and inbound content strategy.
You are passionate about driving the progress of digital communication and can easily navigate the digital landscape. You are a great communicator with a user-first mindset, and an ability to zoom in and out of the bigger picture. You have proven skills in web content management, web design, SEO techniques, social media and web publishing. You enjoy energizing teamwork and are great at building relations.Useful information
This is a full-time position based at Swep´s Head office in Landskrona, Skåne, Sweden. You need to be able to be at the office a least a few days per week, so it's not a remote role.What's next?
Show your interest through the "Apply now" button and answer some questions.About SwepWhat started with a few engineers in a garage about 40 years ago continues with you: An entrepreneurial mindset and a positive can-do attitude have developed SWEP into the internationally leading provider of brazed plate heat exchangers we are today.
Our culture encourages employees to grow within the company, to be curious and creative to constantly challenge efficiency. Join our growth to be part of a more sustainable future!SWEP is part of Dover Corporation.