You believe in the power of data and how it is the key in making a business grow! And you love to be the one analyzing and understanding the data and not to say the least - helping colleagues understand the meaning of it. At Haldex you will not only be any BI Analyst - you will be the first and one and only.Information om uppdraget
Haldex is the company that makes `A world of safer vehicles´. They are the leading manufacturer of reliable and innovative brake systems and air suspension solutions of heavy vehicles. Haldex operates globally, with more than 2,200 employees spread across 19 countries.
At Haldex you will be a part of a global team with colleagues and internal stakeholders all around the world. In the office in Landskrona you will have 8 close colleagues who will be there for you when needing guidance in your new role or when needing someone to chat with during coffee break. Incredibly warm and genuine is the teams signum.You will be offered
- The opportunity to shape your own role - you will be the first of this kind at Haldex!
- You get to own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage
- An international environment with colleagues from different cultures and countries. When working with a project you also get the opportunity to visit colleagues at other sites.
- The opportunity to have an impact on how to make successful decisions by presenting data
- Haldex has a flexible working policy and you can work from home when needed
- Wellness subsidy & a gym at the site (up for a lunchtime workout?)
Through use of data analytics, data visualization and data modeling techniques and technologies you will identify trends that can help all departments, managers and executives make business decisions to modernize and improve processes in the organization. More concrete you will:
- Build and maintain a sustainable platform of valid data that is reflecting business requirements
- Teach and support the business with best practice solutions in how to utilize and analyse data
- Review and validate data as its collected and also develop policies and procedures for how it should be done
- Oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse
- Create or discover new data procurement and processing programs
- Monitor analytics and metrics results
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand deviations
Vi söker dig som
- At least 5 years working experience handling data with focus on Business Analysis
- Experience of data warehouse, data modeling and data mining
- Experience of Power BI, T-SQL, SQL Server (databases, DWH) and potentially SSAS and SSRS
- Familiar with MS Dynamics AX and/or Dynamics 365 and CRM
- Fluent in English
As a person you are/ have:
- Great communication skills
- Self-relient and takes own initiative
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Start: Immediately, Upon Agreement
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Landskrona
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Haldex that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.