Our business is one of the oldest industries in the world, and many of the companies in our Group were founded by entrepreneurs over 100 years ago. August Stenman founded ASSA, pioneering the use of automation, the employment of women, and the improvement of workplace conditions for employees. Emil Henriksson created the burglar-resistant lock, still said to be Finland's greatest invention. The company he founded was named Abloy. They are just two of the entrepreneurs who have helped to build the ASSA ABLOY of today.
Our core values are Empowerment, Innovation, and Integrity. At ASSA ABLOY R&D we believe that people can achieve great things, so we provide the opportunities to grow. We stay true to our legacy and nurture a culture of innovation that provides the successes of tomorrow. We act with integrity between ourselves and with our customers because we want to sustain for 100 more years.Our Technology Platforms Organization
Technology Platforms is developing and maintaining the control systems and electronic platforms for entrance systems. The team consists of 20 people with an emphasis on electronic and software engineers. Since the control systems are used on many different products there is a lot of cooperation between the engineers of Technology Platforms and engineers in other departments.
We are now looking for a Software Team Lead to strengthen our software team. Technology Platform develops software for ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems control systems. There is an emphasis on low level embedded software, typically written in C or C++. Occasionally client code may also be required and sometimes applications for mobile phones or tablets.In this role you will
- Manage the Technology Platforms software backlog
- Participate in hands on development together with the team
- Coach the team to achieve results
The skills and experience you need
We are looking for someone who has:
- Kanban/Agile/Scrum leader roles such as product owner, scrum master or similar
- Software product development experience
- Electronics product development experience is an advantage
- Lead people also without direct line management responsibility
- Programmed with C and C++
- Worked with Microcontrollers, or MCUs, microprocessors
- Experience with software optimizations skills at the System on a Chip (SoC) level.
- Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- A Confident and responsible personality. The Team Lead needs to take ownership of the team backlog and do what is required to achieve success
We review applications as they come in, so apply today!
We are building diverse, inclusive teams, and encourage applications from everyone who can see themselves working with us. Just set up your profile and apply, no later than the 30th of June.
To make sure your personal data is safe, we don't look at any applications sent by email or post. If you have any questions about the role or the process, email Sara Vigliotti, Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com