Our business is one of the oldest industries in the world, and many of the companies in our Group were founded by entrepreneurs over 100 years ago. August Stenman founded ASSA, pioneering the use of automation, the employment of women, and the improvement of workplace conditions for employees. Emil Henriksson created the burglar-resistant lock, still said to be Finland's greatest invention. The company he founded was named Abloy. They are just two of the entrepreneurs who have helped to build the ASSA ABLOY of today.
Our core values are Empowerment, Innovation, and Integrity. At ASSA ABLOY R&D we believe that people can achieve great things, so we provide the opportunities to grow. We stay true to our legacy and nurture a culture of innovation that provides the successes of tomorrow. We act with integrity between ourselves and with our customers because we want to sustain for 100 more years.Our Technology Platforms Organization
Technology Platforms is developing and maintaining the control systems and electronic platforms for entrance systems. The team consists of 20 people with an emphasis on electronic and software engineers. Since the control systems are used on many different products there is a lot of cooperation between the engineers of Technology Platforms and engineers in other departments.
We are now looking for a Senior Electronics developer to strengthen our team. You will work in a small team of highly skilled engineers developing future control systems from start to finish and maintaining existing systems. As you will be involved in all stages of the product lifetime there is great opportunities to strengthen your skills in areas of interest.In this role you will:
- Together with the team, develop electronics for current and future control systems
- Interact with other engineering disciplines involved in the development such as mechanics and software
- Define and execute electronics tasks
- Communicate progress with key stakeholders
- Contribute to project teams
- Project planning of electronics tasks
- Present ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Produce detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Test the product in controlled, real situations before going live according to test specifications
- Prepare of training manuals for users
- Maintain the systems once they are up and running
The skills and experience you need
We are looking for someone who has:
- Worked with micro processors
- Experience with embedded programming
- Worked with safety requirements electronics/mechatronics
- Power electronics for motor drives
- EMC regulations and testing
- Battery in complex systems
- Test specifications and test equipment
- Good team player skills. Confident and responsible with a structured and careful way of working
We review applications as they come in, so apply today!
We are building diverse, inclusive teams, and encourage applications from everyone who can see themselves working with us. Just set up your profile and apply, no later than the 30th of June.
To make sure your personal data is safe, we don't look at any applications sent by email or post. If you have any questions about the role or the process, email Sara Vigliotti, Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org