Product Coordinator to international company in Knäred!
We are now looking for a star player to join our Silvandersson's team in Knäred- Laholm. They need a person who love to organize and plan everything regarding their products. Are you a team player who take great pride in what you do? Then this opportunity might be for you.
The role will be a part of the sales/marketing team in the Nordics. You will also work closely with colleagues in The Pelsis Group, brand managers and NPD managers.
As a Product Coordinator it is expected of you to be responsible for current and new products on issues such as: packaging, product specification, price calculation, translation of product information, checking labels and registration. Everything that needs to be done regarding their products to make sure they are ready for the Nordic markets.Work description:
You will communicate with a wide variety of customers, pest control technicians, business owners, key accounts in the PRO-Pest and retail market and professional purchasing contacts. In addition you will contribute to drafting information from their web site, catalogues and advertisements.Main duties include
What we are looking for:
- Responsible for the packaging of the products, both in Pelsis own brand and their private label.
- Responsible for the specification around the product as MSDS, TDS, customers- and product specifications.
- Responsible for product brochures.
- Work with the Sales/Marketing team with updating web pages, catalogues and SP material.
- Help the Sales/Marketing Team with pricelists.
- Review existing products and assist in the evaluation of new products.
- Help with market analysis, review competition, understand regulations and trends.
- Responsible for customer complaints.
- Responsible for cost prices.
- Contacts with and reporting to relevant authorities.
We think that the right person for this position is flexible, organized and self-motivated. You have the capability to work independently but still can collaborate with your team and others. You are most likely creative and like finding solutions.Qualifications
Preferably you have:
- 3-5 years' experience in this field or experience we deem comparable.
- Experience of marketing, ideally in a previous role and in the Retail segment.
- Proven experience of managing and driving product activities.
- Positive and open mind for new ideas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Perfect language skills in English and Swedish. Knowledge of Danish is an advantage.
- A full and clean driving license.
How to apply and more details:
- Knowledge and/or experience from the packaging industry
- Experience from ERP-system Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
This is a recruitment done by Maxkompetens for Silvandersson. Contact Elin Karlsson at or 0734 36 81 05.
This is a full-time employment, starting as soon as possible. Please apply for this vacancy through Maxkompetens website. We want your application in English, deadline is 2019-10-27.About Silvandersson/Pelsis:
The Pelsis Group of brands, delivering pest control and hygiene solutions to a global customer base, employs over 400 people globally, with its head office in North Yorkshire, UK.
Pelsis Nordic Region are working mostly in Denmark, Sweden Norway and Finland. Today we have two companies; Pelsis Denmark and Silvandersson Sweden AB in Sweden. Turnover is appr. 8 million Euros, and employs 30 people.
Please look at www.pelsis.com.