Marketing Coordinator to international company in Knäred!
We are now looking for a star player to join our Silvandersson's team in Knäred- Laholm. They need a person who love marketing, support and interaction with others. Are you a team player who take great pride in what you do? Then this opportunity might be for you.
The role will be a part of the sales/marketing team in the Nordics. You will also work closely with the Product Coordinator, customer support and the international Pelsis Group such as Commercial and Sales managers.
As a Marketing Coordinator your will work with all questions regarding the market including assortment, competition, trends, size, targets and other key factors for the company. Also working with influencers such as advertisement, store management, social media, campaigns, catalogues, sales material, newsletter and companies web pages/shop. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for driving the marketing activities in the Nordic region and follow up the Marketing plan.
The Group's Pro-Pest brands include: Tanaco, Edialux Professional, Insect-O-Cutor, Network, Silvandersson, B&G, Curtis Dyna-Fog and Agrisense. With regional offices in Esbjerg (Denmark) and Knared (Sweden) the Group has a dedicated team who put customer service and technical support at the heart of the company's activities.Work description:
You will communicate with a wide variety of customers, but mostly Key Accounts in the retail and PRO-Pest market and suppliers of different marketing material. Helping the sales team with different activities and giving support will be a big and important part of the role.Main duties include
What we are looking for:
- Produce marketing materials as photos, PR, Catalogues, Newsletter and campaigns.
- Create campaigns store activities.
- Contacts with Key Accounts regarding activities.
- Responsible for the web page/shop.
- Work with social media to increase the awareness of the Brands and build the profile of the company.
- Search optimize on Google.
- Support the Sales Team with pricelists and other material.
- Market Analyses.
We think that the right person for this position is flexible, organized and self-motivated. You have the capability to work independently but still can collaborate with your team and others. You are most likely creative and love seeing your ideas come to life.Qualifications
How to apply and more details:
- 3-5 years' experience in this field or experience we deem comparable.
- Experience of marketing, ideally in a previous role and in the Retail segment.
- Experience of managing and driving marketing activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Positive and open mind for new ideas.
- Experience of social media and Google search optimizing.
- Perfect language skills in English and Swedish. Knowledge of Danish an advantage.
- A full and clean driving license.
This is a recruitment done by Maxkompetens for Silvandersson. Contact Elin Karlsson at or 0734 36 81 05.
This is a full-time employment, starting as soon as possible. Please apply for this vacancy through Maxkompetens website. We want your application in English, deadline is 2019-10-27.About Silvandersson/Pelsis:
The Pelsis Group of brands, delivering pest control and hygiene solutions to a global customer base, employs over 400 people globally, with its head office in North Yorkshire, UK.
Pelsis Nordic Region are working mostly in Denmark, Sweden Norway and Finland. Today we have two companies; Pelsis Denmark and Silvandersson Sweden AB in Sweden. Turnover is appr. 8 million Euros, and employs 30 people.
Please look at www.pelsis.com.