SP&A sits within IMED and is responsible for business development activities associated with early stage research, development collaboration and licensing across all IMED areas.
As Senior Administrator you will provide full administrative support to Directors as well as provide broader department support to a number of global managers. Tasks may include project management of functional activities, representing the Directors in communications to different stakeholders, maintaining documentation and establishing systems for day to day functioning.Main duties
- Data entry using ECHO database. ECHO serves as a governance database and repository for key information in relation to AstraZeneca agreements and external projects. The individual taking this role will handle sensitive information discretely, adhering to confidentiality. They must be meticulous in their attention to detail, as the system is audited.
- Providing monthly and ad hoc reports to the management team and stake holders based on information on ECHO.
- Calendar management across time zones and booking of internal and external meetings along with associated logistics including hospitality, preparing agendas and minute taking.
- Supporting Academic Alliances team to execute agreements, Docusign, and store all signed agreements in the system / archive.
- Travel and expenses: managing complex international travel for the team including VISA arrangements and completing expense reports.
This is a temporary position lasting for 10 monthsAbout the employment
For this assignment, you will be employed as a consultant by Adecco. The assignment will start in October and initially run for 10 months.
Adecco adheres to all relevant collective agreements.
Your health and wellbeing are important to us so we offer healthcare benefits, such as discount on training cards. You are also covered by insurance and occupational healthcare.
The Adecco Group is the worlds leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 32,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles.
Read more at www.adecco.comAbout the application
The assignment will be filled immediately and we are therefore recruiting on a continuous basis during the application period. Please apply through the "Ansök/Apply" button on this page and attach your CV and personal letter.
- The first step in our recruitment processes is a personality test (MAP) that will be sent to your e-mail address when your application has been reviewed. Adecco uses tests as part of the process in order insure quality and to make as fair an assessment as possible.
- If you are selected to continue to the next step in the process, you will be contacted for a telephone interview.
- The next step will be to attend a personal interview with the responsible recruiter.
Please note that in some of our processes we also use video interviews, other tests and other assessment techniques. If this is the case, you will receive information.Contact details
If you have questions about this assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Isabell Josefsson via +468 - 100 500
If you have questions regarding registration with Adecco, please contact Adecco Candidate Support: email@example.com alt. via tel: +468 - 598 980 10.We look forward to receiving your application!Keywords
Adminsitratör, Administrator, Astra Zeneca. Assistant, Assistent, Admin