Will you contribute to our company´s further expansion?
Things are developing fast for Eltel, north Europe's leading provider within
Infranets, our growth in business demands more control and support from our IT department. We are looking for an IT specialist within network and infrastructure who can help in both local- and the global IT tasks.
The position vacant is as Service Delivery Manager (SDM) within infrastructure, which besides IT tasks focuses on maintaining good relationships with business management/users and drives continuous improvement of internal customer satisfaction by ensuring IT services quality and accuracy. The SDM has both technical and administrative roles, helps to resolve technical problems, to manage performance, to lead projects and to control the quality of service delivery (internal and external).
The role requires high level of interaction with other team members and management, external suppliers and sometimes external customers. You are an outgoing problem solver with customer service and management experience, who is not afraid of solving the daily support tasks as well.
The service delivery manager will be at the Infrastructure Services, but you are expected to work for other areas as well. You will be located at the
Swedish main IT office in Sweden, Kristianstad (other cities can be discussed).
You will be a part of Eltel global IT, in a global infrastructure IT team which goal is to serve Eltel business in all countries in the best way. The responsibilities will be within IT service delivery, incident/request solving, and delivering actionable deliverables in the form of implementing and ensuring
IT technology roadmaps. You will be responsible for technology infrastructure design and development of IT-architecture and associated roadmaps for all elements of the infrastructure at Eltel IT, ensuring consistency for specified requirements for internal business customers.
The tasks will vary and could be tasks like:
- Responsible for getting IT services delivered
- Troubleshooting and solve infrastructure issues & problem
- Troubleshooting larger incidents and problems with vendors
- Collaborate with network analysts and designers to obtain and procure optimal network services and configurations from outsourcing partner(s) and vendors.
- Work with infrastructure team to identify and document required service levels. Work to meet service level agreements with infrastructure suppliers and business.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of documentation, and procedures manuals.
- Project management
- Remotely perform analyze, diagnosis, and resolution of complex problems and recommend corrective solutions.
- Recommend, schedule, and order network/infrastructure improvements and upgrades
- Understanding of IT security management and processes
The SDM have the skills to keep a positive relationship with business, to manage projects, meet deadlines, stay organized, manage conflict and use creativity to find ways to make the service better and fix any reliability issues. Native
Swedish language skills and business English.
Education & training
- Bachelor or Technical Degree or equivalent of 6+ or more years of equivalent work experience.
- Project management
- CCNA/CCNP Routing and Switching
- MCSA Windows Server and Active Directory certification at minimum of server 2012.
Background, knowledge and experience
You have business-related or technical degree, with up to six years of experience in technical service, leadership, but most importantly you have huge knowledge and years of experience within Infrastructure Services and ITIL processes. Working technical expert knowledge of network, central infrastructure solutions like Microsoft Active Directory and SCCM is expected.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative international environment.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to complete tasks and deliverables within expected timelines
- Able to work independently as a part of a larger team in an international organization.
Information about Eltel Networks IT solutions
- Infrastructure Services are normally outsourced.
- You will work as a member of an international team supporting Eltel business with adequate services to support both business and infrastructure solutions.
- Ongoing projects to harmonize and upgrade current network and infrastructure solutions
- Consolidation of infrastructure services to streamline same kind of services cross borders
You can read more about Eltel Networks our vision, missions and goals on www.eltelnetworks.com.
If you have question for the position, please contact: IT Infrastructure
Manager: Thomas Jönsson, mobile +46705172900, mail: email@example.com or Manager, IT Infrastructure & End User Services Terje Berg, mobile
Please write your application and CV in English. Deadline by April 15th 2019.