We are delighted to present you the opportunity to join one of the worlds fastest growing IT-service companies in the world. We are currently looking for a candidate for the position as Onsite Engineer for Tata Consultancy Services, an exciting challenge for anyone who is looking for the opportunity to work with colleagues with cutting edge expertise in a truly international setting. This role will be working as a consultant at one of Swedens main actors in the insurance business, and the job will require a high level of technical expertise and great communication skills. Do you want the opportunity to grow professionally with colleagues who are in the forefront of their knowledge and skills in a multicultural team? If so, we invite you to apply for the position as Tata Consultancy Servicess new Onsite Support Engineer.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Tata Consultancy Services looking for an Onsite Engineer. Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. A part of the Tata group, Indias largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 389,000 of the worlds best-trained consultants in 46 countries.
In this role you will be acting as a consultant at one of Swedenss biggest insurance companies, in Kramfors. You will be part of a team and you will be reporting to the Delivery Assurance Executive and the gist of your mission will be to deliver the best possible customer service in a role that demands a high level of technical expertise. This job is ideal for anyone who has a true passion for technology and thrives in a communicative setting.
At Tata Consultancy Services a door opens for the possibility to create a life-time career in a truly global setting. The continued growth and career development of their employees is a high valued priority for them training and support in international relocation are some examples that highlight this.Arbetsuppgifter
In this role, you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding Customer service level expectations for assigned service requests, changes, and incidents by providing diagnostics, troubleshooting, and quick/efficient resolution on all problems. You will also ensure maximum availability of facility infrastructure, systems, applications, and production workloads via established monitoring and control practices.Key responsibilities:
- Support mobile devices, which include portable network devices, mobile phones, smart phones and tablets.
- Logging and tracking EUC Device asset data.
- Provide hands on support on End User devices.
- Monitoring security configuration and Software including malware, anti-virus prevention and management Software and complete end-point-protection Software suites.
- Act as Technical Liaison between the Client/Customer and Technical Entities outside the OCC (Vendor, Engineering, etc.).
- Assist with access to LAN, print, and file services.
- Perform system and application change tasks as assigned.
- Install Third-Party-supplied corrections and patches to all EUC Device embedded Software (e.g., firmware) and all EUC Software as necessary.
- Document shift activity. Notify appropriate technical staff via established procedures. Facilitate and perform shift turnover.
- Assist with project-related activities as assigned by Senior Technical personnel.
- Perform Software distributions consistent with the configurations associated with Standard Products, as applicable, independent from the distribution media (for example, LAN/WAN, cellular network, physical media, etc.)
Vi söker dig som
* Educational requirements:
An academic degree in engineering is considered a merit, however, your level of technical expertise and experience is considered higher priority in this recruitment.
* Experience requirements:
You have a minimum of three to five years of experience within this field, you have gathered technical expertise in a range of Microsoft Office, Windows 10, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft Antivirus and Office 365. You possess advanced Active Directory and Group Policy Administration skills and have experience with encryption technologies for devices, primarily Bit locker.
You are fluent in both Swedish and English, and it is beneficial if you have held a position where English has been your main language at work.
* Personality requirements:
You are a natural communicator and find a strong sense of motivation in offering the best possible customer service. We also believe that you have the ability to promote a cooperative work/team environment by presenting a professional and responsive attitude towards others and by demonstrating prompt and conscientious work habits. You demonstrate the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously. You easily adapt to change and function in a deadline driven environment. You are task oriented and committed to task completion within expected timeframes. You also hold the ability to learn new technologies quickly in a self-study environment.Additional information:
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: Office hours. This role may involve some on-call duties on evenings and weekends.
- LOCATION: Kramfors
Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.