We are on a mission to improve people's quality of life and are now looking for an Operational Purchaser to join our Supply team in Köping. As an Operational Purchaser at Hästens your main task will be to ensure availability of materials for our production in Köping and our range of accessories at our warehouse in Borås. This should be done at the correct cost and with lowest capital tied up.
This position is based in Köping, will work together with a team of five people and report to our Supply Chain Manager.
This is a temporary position for 9 months with the possibility of extension.Key areas of responsibility
Desired Skills, Experience and personality traits
- Be responsible for operational tasks as order management; orders, follow up and secure lead times with suppliers
- Identify savings and other improvements regarding materials and drive development to ensure long term availability
- Be responsible and ensure "just in time" delivery from suppliers to end-customers
- Continuously; handle, maintain and update information and master data in our ERP-system
- Ensure correct ordering and invoicing together with other follow-ups and activities
- Support and assist in ongoing projects
For this position we see someone with experience within supply chain and with an understanding for flows, information and materials on time. You as a person should be structured and organized with the ability to see the bigger picture. We see that you as a person have a curious mind and are willing to learn new things. You should be a team-player with a positive mindset and engaged to support the team. You should have a high energy and work ethic.
Interested in joining our team?
- Education within Production, Purchase or Logistics is positive
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, written and spoken
- You are computer literate (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook).
- You have knowledge within ERP-systems and preferably SAP
- You are communicative with the ability to take discussions both internally and externally
We offer you a full-time position, in an international, fast-phased environment. If you believe you are the person for the job and cannot wait to get started, then please visit www.hastens.com/careers and send your application today.