The position as software developer at SinterCast offers exciting opportunities for you who has the interest of evolving within a small but growing international company. Here you will be part of an innovative and professional team with a lot of experience. If you want to continue your learning and development within software development on the Microsoft platform, dont hesitate to send in your application today!Information om uppdraget
You will work with a small and experienced group of colleagues with a lot of knowledge in the area. During your first time in the new role you will work beside a senior colleague to get the best start in your new position and learn the products and work methods.
SinterCast is active in Europe, Asia and the Americas. This position is based at the technical Centre in Katrineholm, Sweden, and offers opportunities for international travel.Arbetsuppgifter
- Sharing responsibility for the SinterCast software platform, with focus on improved stability.
- Implementing test cases and verification procedures.
- Participating in product development and R&D activities.
- Providing technical support for the SinterCast software systems.
Vi söker dig som
- Have a University degree within IT and at least 4-5 years of experience in software development.
- Are skilled in C# and C++ with focus on Windows platforms, and have experience of working in larger IT-teams.
- Have experience in TCP/IP, SQL, GIT and Bitbucket.
- Are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
It is positive if you also have knowledge in C programming, dev-ops and Linux, but not a requirement.
As a person you are:
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Full-time
- Location: Katrineholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Sintercast that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.