English Speaking Account Manager
We are looking for organized, confident and persistent types of Account Managers to join our team. We expect you to be comfortable with using the phone as your main tool for the sales process and we would consider it a merit if you have experience from the recruitment industry, but it is not a demand. You will get an introduction to the role, the business as well as the industry when you start. Fluent business English language skills are required in this role.
- Customer acquisition mainly through cold calling recruitment, talent acquisition or marketing managers around the world
- B2B sales including social selling, connecting with influencers on social media and navigating through the corporate recruitment jungle.
- Sell and communicate our recruitment marketing services in a compelling and easily understandable way .
- Build your own pipeline and manage your portfolio of customers
- Responsible for achieving monthly sales objectives, metrics, and quotas.
- Business level English language skills
- You have a structured approach to your work
- University degree – Preferably in Business Management, Marketing or Communication.
We would consider it a plus:
- If you have sales experience from the recruitment, advertisement, media or sourcing industry
- If you speak an additional European language
- An attractive product offering in a niched but open-for-grabs market – the successful candidate will understand the potential of our product
- Workwide is focusing on growth during -18 meaning anyone who gets on the train early have a good opportunity to grow their career with us
- We always strive to make you enjoy your workday – happy colleagues mean happy customers
- Free soft drinks (our favorite is Nocco fläder, what is yours?)
- Base salary + commission (with no cap)
- Incoming leads and existing clients added to your portfolio after six months of employment
We celebrate our collective successes with monthly dinners, paintball wars, beer and whiskey tastings and other fun activities. If you want to be a part of a small, young and promising business with a great product – apply today! We look forward to reading your application.