We are a great bunch of people within a unit called Common Products & Services and are looking for summer trainees. We work 24 hours every day of the year to ensure excellent customer experience and monitor and operate the network and service to provide maximum performance and availability for our customers.
We are responsible for networks, technologies and IT, and enable excellent customer experience. Technology consists of a group unit and country units and is present in all countries where Telia Company has its own network operations. Common Products and Services is responsible for 24/7/365 operations with surveillance, 1st and 2nd level operations for networks, services and IT, ensuring service performance for customers on all our markets and enabling customer experience via excellent Service Assurance processes.Your next challenge?
This is a great opportunity if you love to put your learned skills into practice and develop them further while working together with a team of highly skilled colleagues in an innovative, multicultural telecommunications company.Your responsibilities will be:
Who are you?
- Controlling & steering of network and service monitoring from an end-to-end perspective
- Control Implementation within Change Management process
- Daily operations in terms of management of critical situations and escalation management
- Disturbance/ change information/ notifications
- Trigger Problem Management process and follow up
- During your first weeks you will receive a comprehensive introduction to your job responsibilities and of course the company with its values - Dare, Care & Simplify
To become part of our team, you have to have a passion for customers and technology with a keen interest in our line of business and a desire to learn.Your personality:
- Customer service oriented
- Flexible and an active team player
- Curious, spontaneous with a can-do attitude
- Studies targeting at a technical and/or engineering degree
- Fluent interaction and communications skills in English and Swedish
- Ability to quickly adopt to new challenges in a faced paced environment
- Swedish citizenship including a Swedish social security number required
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Would you like to know more, call me at +46 72 522 1660, or contact me by email, Janine.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last day to apply is the 21st of MarchWelcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!