There is an opportunity for you who would like to be a part of Control Center team at Telia and steer it into a new future!
A great chance to be part of a team that monitors and operates networks and services in all our Nordic & international locations to provide maximum performance and availability for our customers.
I am Kenneth Cekestrand, leading our Control Center Escalation Management Team. In Control Center we are working every hour around the clock to ensure excellent customer experience. Hence, my team and I are looking forward to onboard an Escalation Manager who is inclined towards combining technology, economy, business and customer relationships. Also, be able to prioritize and handle multiple task with ease under pressure.Your next Opportunity?
You will initiate and drive activities that will generate quality improvements and you will be a key player in accelerating how we grow and retain customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
Escalation Manager role is key position within the Control Center with direct influence on our operational production within the Nordic, Baltic and International areas.
The team is responsible for coordination, control of process performances and actions, provide disturbances notifications, handling crises & escalations. The team has overall responsibility for maximizing the potential of our existing operation by increasing quality and secure collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
The Escalation Manager will develop and set routines, document and act according to Service Lifecycle and Service Assurance Process flow both proactively and in real time. Your contribution will be central, and you will have a great opportunity to influence the work that your team is doing.
The role requires close collaboration with other units to meet customer needs and manage external relationships, to improve customer experience and secure customer orientation.
Who are you?
Your leadership skills:
- You are independent with a strong drive. Still, you are a team player that appreciate an inclusive team environment. As an Escalation Manager you provide direction to other teams and monitor results
- You have a passion to improve customer experience - promote and drive a customer focused environment, ensuring strong customer service
- You analyze and plan initiatives that are in alignment with the organization's strategies considering implications beyond own unit
- You ensure business ethics and compliance with company policies.
- As a person you take full responsibility for the success of your area and have great relationship skills.
- Curious doer
- Business minded
- Collaborative simplifier
- Positive leader.
- A background in Customer, IT, Telecoms and mobile services
- You have university degree in a relevant field or equivalent education
- Great communications skills in English.
The employment is in a secure facility and Swedish citizenship is required and you will be subjected to a security check. You should also be able to work outside office hours. You need to have the ability to communicate in English and Swedish.Interested?
Applications, written in English, are sent through Telia Company website, no later than 25th of June.
Our recruitment process is truly digital and hence we appreciate you apply to this job via system.
For additional information, please contact Kenneth Cekestrand, firstname.lastname@example.orgWelcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!